Welcome To aBlackWeb

IDGAF about no damn elephants

elephants ain't cool as dragons at all

There's nothing special about cersei from The NK perspective

She's not a Targ or Stark

Yall act like The NK watches the TV show he's in

Cersei is nobody in the grand scheme of themes.

God damn you put @Hellczar on suicide watch

I liked the ep idk what yalls problem was. If the length of the last 4 eps are any indication of how real it's bout to get, there was never gon be another opportunity for all these ends to be tied up while everyone was alive in the same place at the same time.

Lowkey I'm feeling a way about how this will end. They not bout to convince me that Cersei is a bigger threat than the night king lol. Oh yea and is melisandre supposed to pop up at some point? She said last season she would return...

And everybody had a lil go at Daenerys this ep but they better know if they win it'll be because of her. Yall got yall dragonglass cuz of us. Yall gon have dragonfire cuz of us. The vast majority of skilled men you have is cuz of us. If the living win they better put some respeck on my girl name. If she falls in battle they better sing all the songs of praise and her name better never be forgotten.

tenor.gif

Forgot to hit post on this last night so forgive me if someone's already addressed your post...

Uhhh lets keep it a buck they got dragon glass because of Sam and Jon. She was sitting on a whole stash and dragons that could make more and had no clue. As per usual. That's why she been getting sonned by everyone in winterfell. All her decisions have been based off emotion instead of being strategic. She was on her way to KL to war full scale for the first time with people that been warring for generations. Shes basically a non smartened up sansa with dragons and loot.

I finally watched all 7 seasons within 2 weeks time and I was able to be caught up. So glad I watched this series and it’s actually now one of my favorites. I’m thinking about watching it all over again starting at season 1.
what set you claiming, shaky?

lololol now y'all creeped out by the arya love story?

I told yall couple of pages ago gendry 30.

He was a grown man when arya was a baby in the first season

Lmao @TheNightKing saying his set gonna hold it down while he on vacation

The only other person you got is @DOS_patos that ain't a set that's a duo

@Sion dont count that guy would probably be team Lannister if there was a season 9

Lmao @TheNightKing saying his set gonna hold it down while he on vacation

The only other person you got is @DOS_patos that ain't a set that's a duo

@Sion dont count that guy would probably be team Lannister if there was a season 9
Stop counting our set.
Y'all niggas scared.

Blowing horns and getting last fucks.
Smdh

The only people with balls ain't got balls

just to be clear I was referring to your point about the white walkers NOT being slow.

Took y'all mad years to get to Winterfell. Niggas had been north of the wall and back 3-4 times over before yall decided to pull up
We gave y'all time cuz we don't want excuses.

And it was two for one night at the shake a bra.

You niggas gonna die either way...so no rush

lol enjoy ya trip fam.. Ya set finna be in shambles.... look at who you left the house keys to ma nigga... @DOS_patos and @Sion.

Ya set will be in RUIN by the time you come back from vacation lmfao

That nigga bout come home wit one general and 2 half dead kids. Lol

I finally watched all 7 seasons within 2 weeks time and I was able to be caught up. So glad I watched this series and it’s actually now one of my favorites. I’m thinking about watching it all over again starting at season 1.

What took so longer set you claimin?

Fixed

Back