Welcome To aBlackWeb

Um...You do know Jon is king right? Dany has to come up off that.
It doesn’t matter, he’s a Targaryen and one of my favorite characters in the show. Since he’s a Targaryen, I am TEAM TARGARYEN but thanks for your un-needed input Brodie.

Like how you caught up but still... none of my business lol nvm.

It isn’t, she’s a Targaryen and so is Jon. I love them both in the show and even as him as the rightful heir to the throne, I am still a fan of her. Nobody asked what you think though because no one cares.

Jon should've told them he was the true King at this moment. Everyone was there. They could've hashed shit all out right there and then focused on the fight. Basically they could've all heard Jon's claim to The Iron Throne, Agreed that they needed to band together to stop the WW, clicked up to take out Cersi.

I hope this ain't the final scene

giphy.gif

It doesn’t matter, he’s a Targaryen and one of my favorite characters in the show. Since he’s a Targaryen, I am TEAM TARGARYEN but thanks for your un-needed input Brodie.
Aye miss Im just letting you know. Jon ain't repping Targs though. He repping himself.

Forgot to hit post on this last night so forgive me if someone's already addressed your post...

Uhhh lets keep it a buck they got dragon glass because of Sam and Jon. She was sitting on a whole stash and dragons that could make more and had no clue. As per usual. That's why she been getting sonned by everyone in winterfell. All her decisions have been based off emotion instead of being strategic. She was on her way to KL to war full scale for the first time with people that been warring for generations. Shes basically a non smartened up sansa with dragons and loot.
Nigga so?? Point remains that had Tyrion not convinced her to let em take the dragonglass yall wouldn't have shit. If she said no what was yall gon do, fight her for it? She still had 3 dragons at that point so what was anybody gon do about it?

Bran and dany the only reason winterfell got a chance.

@DOS_patos talking about "wait until WE get to winterfell"

There is no we you weakling, theres the night king and 99,999 pawns that cant think for themselves...you being one of them

How yall roll 100k deep and only one of yall got a name and is recognizable?

How yall so dependent on your daddy night king that if he dies your WHOLE set melts away?

Fuck out of here..your father @TheNightKing ain't here to protect you anymore and you ain't built for none of this

Back