Welcome To aBlackWeb

@DOS_patos talking about "wait until WE get to winterfell"

There is no we you weakling, theres the night king and 99,999 pawns that cant think for themselves...you being one of them

How yall roll 100k deep and only one of yall got a name and is recognizable?

How yall so dependent on your daddy night king that if he dies your WHOLE set melts away?

Fuck out of here..your father @TheNightKing ain't here to protect you anymore and you ain't built for none of this
what irrelevant set up claim?

Thought it was weird that Dany didn’t ask Jon how long he had known he was the true heir to the throne. I figured she was going to suspect that he had known the whole time but played her to get her army and dragons.
good thought

Shit was lit and nuffa these man about to die next week.

The Arya scene was too far man and a lil gratuitous imo. We kno' she's grown now we didn't need to see her lil 14 year old side boob.

I been tellin' guys Jaime is a real nig.

The Brienne scene was dope man had me in feels. I like it when characters finally get the respect/recognition they've worked so hard for.
She isn’t 14 this season. Like 17 most likely

How Dany get demoted from CEO to assistant to the regional manager in one damn episode lmaoo
Yall gon keep talkin shit

tenor.gif

so dany gave all the goods and aint got nothing in the end?

one husband died after a fight.
some dude hit and quit
join hit an demoted her....
she got one drgaon took....she cant feed the other two and needs welfare.

thats must be the top whackest coochie on TV

Last one.s

1. What is unique about Tyrion's eyes and who is that unique to?

2. Remember when Jorah came in contact with Greyscale? So did Tyrion. Why didn't Tyrion suffer from it like Jorah did? (Because he's a Targ)

3. Tywin straight up told Tyrion "I can't prove that you are not mine" That's because both his mother and father are dead and to protect his family name (Lannister) Tywin could never reveal that Tyrion is a Targ.

I had a homie who in the 3rd season said the same thing you are stating about Tyrion so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right

So how would Dany or anyone else for that matter have full on proof about Jon’s parents? A diary from a maester seems to be too light of evidence to decide this. Everybody is weirded out by Bran... so how you get concrete proof of who Jon is? Witnesses?

So how would Dany or anyone else for that matter have full on proof about Jon’s parents? A diary from a maester seems to be too light of evidence to decide this. Everybody is weirded out by Bran... so how you get concrete proof of who Jon is? Witnesses?
23andme

The High priest diary , where he also recorded how many shits he took a day doesn’t seem like a legit login book
Too late to debate all that fam... 6 hrs left in the series.... that s why yesterday s ep was type annoying .... there s so many shit that needs to be addressed that I don’t wanna watch no soap operas

Back