Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bronn already said he's freakish big and freakish fast for someone his size. Thats a deadly combination.

The Hound has to be the one to take him out and he made it clear last season... "You know who's coming for you.. you've always known"

They disabled embedding but check the 2:24 mark

Said the mountain was freakish big and freakish strong and moves quicker than you'd think for a man his size.

No mention of skills just what we can all see that he big ass shit.

Exactly.

Hefa thinks NK is only going to Winterfell...and that's it. As if she exempt.

She counting on the NK to eliminate everyone, and then she somehow she comes and takes all the kingdoms.

Which is dumb as hell. They already told her fuckin ass the NK got at LEAST 100,000 dead soldiers.

She think them 20k niggas from the golden company with NO ELEPHANTS is gonna be able to stop 100k PLUS whoever dies in the battle at winterfell and all the stops along the way down to Kings Landing?

Cersei is fuckin dumb as shit.. she's counting on Jon and Dany to hold the NAWF and picking up the pieces if they win.

What if cersei saves everybody? lol

and what if The NK is actually the good guy and everybody south of the wall is the bad guy

On top of that, even if the NK takes the North that means he gains an entire undead army of Unsullied, more Wildlings, and other Northern soldiers. With 2 more dragons at his command and more. I don't think Cersie even has dragon glass or that much Valarean steel to go around. So when they do eventually come South she's even more worst off regardless of elephants or ships.

What I have been wondering is if that crazy doctor she's got has been dabbling in magic more. He brought back the Mountain, it makes sense she would have him create more like him. Maybe there's more blackfire she can use too. She has to have something up her sleeve to be that confident with what appears to be a very dumb decision.

On top of that, even if the NK takes the North that means he gains an entire undead army of Unsullied, more Wildlings, and other Northern soldiers. With 2 more dragons at his command and more. I don't think Cersie even has dragon glass or that much Valarean steel to go around. So when they do eventually come South she's even more worst off regardless of elephants or ships.

What I have been wondering is if that crazy doctor she's got has been dabbling in magic more. He brought back the Mountain, it makes sense she would have him create more like him. Maybe there's more blackfire she can use too. She has to have something up her sleeve to be that confident with what appears to be a very dumb decision.

you mean wildfire and I would be willing to bet she uses it again

Aight, I'm out until Saturday. About to sail away on this cruise. Hate I'm going to miss the shit talking, but I'm sure my set going to hold it down.

For all you other niggas, it's on sight come Sunday!

BURR!!!

I get cats tripping about Arya... But y'all gotta remember, this is Westeros not America. Our sensitivities don't mean a thing in that world. In Westeros, when a girl "flowers" she is eligible. Even before that she can be betrothed.

Lyanna Stark was about 14/15 when she was betrothed to Robert. By the time she was 16 she had ran off with Rhaegar, got married and then had Jon/Aegon.

Which is dumb as hell. They already told her fuckin ass the NK got at LEAST 100,000 dead soldiers.

She think them 20k niggas from the golden company with NO ELEPHANTS is gonna be able to stop 100k PLUS whoever dies in the battle at winterfell and all the stops along the way down to Kings Landing?

Cersei is fuckin dumb as shit.. she's counting on Jon and Dany to hold the NAWF and picking up the pieces if they win.

I had to laugh b/c I was expecting her to give a number to add to the 20k. Also...what good is those damn ships if these muthafuccas are coming by land only??

And NK will make light work of them damn ships.

I had to laugh b/c I was expecting her to give a number to add to the 20k. Also...what good is those damn ships if these muthafuccas are coming by land only??

And NK will make light work of them damn ships.

WW can't swim. I guess their two weaknesses are fire and water. Oh and dragon glass.

but why though?

I never thought Winterfell had a chance

from the minute he came across the wall I assumed Winterfell would be a wrap

what makes KL so important that he would skip through everything in between to get there?
I think as someone else said, just from a strategic point of view attacking from the north and the South makes sense.

Aight, I'm out until Saturday. About to sail away on this cruise. Hate I'm going to miss the shit talking, but I'm sure my set going to hold it down.

For all you other niggas, it's on sight come Sunday!

BURR!!!

lol enjoy ya trip fam.. Ya set finna be in shambles.... look at who you left the house keys to ma nigga... @DOS_patos and @Sion.

Ya set will be in RUIN by the time you come back from vacation lmfao

I don't think Cersei expects to face the WW army. I think she expects the North to win and she faces a reduced army. No point in Cersei v the WW. That's not even a contest. At least there are people in the North who know what they are up against with the WW and have faced them. Nobody in Cersei's team know anything about them so I think the show has to go one of two ways
a) the north beats the WW and face Cersei with a reduced army
b) the theory that was put in here that the NK flies south gets a bigger army and the war v the North continues for the remainder of the season.

I think a) is most likely but b) would be interesting but may not be enough to draw out for the rest of the season when the episodes are 1 hour +

All this arguing. NK is done since he will take the bait. Did yall miss what Jon said? Kill the NK and its over. They not trying to fight all the dead. Its just fiding the NK and killing him. Everyone who dies is just fodder to reachg that goal and they all know it. No one is retreating anymore and they have the weapons to beat NK. As I said he made a mistake letting Jon get away. They know much more about WW then they did before.

I finally watched all 7 seasons within 2 weeks time and I was able to be caught up. So glad I watched this series and it’s actually now one of my favorites. I’m thinking about watching it all over again starting at season 1.

I finally watched all 7 seasons within 2 weeks time and I was able to be caught up. So glad I watched this series and it’s actually now one of my favorites. I’m thinking about watching it all over again starting at season 1.
What took so long?

Back