Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine she gets those elephants which were mysteriously mentioned that she doesnt have? Imagine those elephants do arrive then you got a WW dragon and WW elephants.

Night King might just find it fitting to have her as a partner. Plus she is the ultimate bad bitch in the show. Her as Night Queen makes her the ultimate baddie.
IDGAF about no damn elephants

elephants ain't cool as dragons at all

There's nothing special about cersei from The NK perspective

She's not a Targ or Stark

Yall act like The NK watches the TV show he's in

Cersei is nobody in the grand scheme of themes.

It makes zero sense in my opinion for the Night King to put himself out there like that when any one of his generals can kill Bran themselves. Muthafucka is thousands of years old he ain't bout to get tricked like that. Yall got that nigga fucked up.

The ONLY nigga the Night King has killed so far personally was the old Three Eyed Raven so....... that nigga got beef lol

She's not killing the mountain in hand to hand combat

You saying that shit like the mountain has skills that dude just big.

Oberyn was beating the brakes off the mountain easy as shit until he got to cocky. He was actually toying with the mountain. Brienne got more skills than the mountain and Arya more than held her own.

I riding with my STARKSET killer Arya Stark even against the mountain.

I respeck skills not size.

That would be fucked up cause he could lead them to fight Winterfell from the South and have them trapped from a north & south standpoint since the rest of his army and generals are already on the north side of Winterfell. That is crazy shit I don't want to happen.

Yara taking back the Iron Islands. She did say they might need somewhere to fall back/retreat if they cant hold the NAWF in episode 1

CleganeBowl will scratch him off the list so Arya dont have to worry bout that one

that nigga aint the same fighter he used to be more than likely could barely beat human mountain if that and def can't beat zombie steroid mountain

we aint see how real zombie mountain is yet they have been holding that shit to the chest as bad as the nightkings reasons for doing this shit and it aint a budgeted cgi issue either

I don't think they showed that at the meetup?

Plus we've seen visions of the Iron Throne with snow and ice. The WW have to be involved with KL somehow. That theory starting to make more and more sense

Actually there was no ice.We don't know if that was snow or ashes

I said I was skeptical about how this would end a couple pages back but now I'm like ain't no way night king should lose...cuz he could do that and flank em from the front and back...or all he has to do is chill while he sends a big ass group of zombies at the living and wait til they kill each other...then raise all those dead and go at whoever is left of the living. He dont even have to do shit really.

And they want me to believe Cersei with no elephants is to be more feared than that??? Man hell nah its sumn else going on lol

We don't know if the cracka king passing Winterfell for Kings Landing or not.

This show has also shown us that once people have a laser focus on what they want they don't usually go away from that for anything. If Bran is correct and he is the goal of the cracka king. I don't see the cracka king not fighting at Winterfell first before possibly going to kings landing.

We don't know if the cracka king passing Winterfell for Kings Landing or not.

This show has also shown us that once people have a laser focus on what they want they don't usually go away from that for anything. If Bran is correct and he is the goal of the cracka king. I don't see the cracka king not fighting at Winterfell first before possibly going to kings landing.

Judging from the trailer and the situation

I don't see anyway Winterfell won't get demolished

IDGAF about no damn elephants

elephants ain't cool as dragons at all

There's nothing special about cersei from The NK perspective

She's not a Targ or Stark

Yall act like The NK watches the TV show he's in

Cersei is nobody in the grand scheme of themes.
You keep saying that like we know the Night King's motives. Cersei is the head of the south so it makes sense that if the Night King turns her she would have a major part to play as a WW

You saying that shit like the mountain has skills that dude just big.

Oberyn was beating the brakes off the mountain easy as shit until he got to cocky. He was actually toying with the mountain. Brienne got more skills than the mountain and Arya more than held her own.

I riding with my STARKSET killer Arya Stark even against the mountain.

I respeck skills not size.

oberyn would wash arya and bri so that comparison is trash

what sword staff can arya wield thats going to cut zombie mountain head off get through his armor to sever something? if we aint suing bullshit plot armor what blow is she really dealing to zombie mountain gonna do? all that cute cute stab shit aint going to work u out here using fight scene math bri is nice but she aint fucking beating the mountain

You keep saying that like we know the Night King's motives. Cersei is the head of the south so it makes sense that if the Night King turns her she would have a major part to play as a WW
What does the head of the south mean to an ancient ice monster?

That's some shit ppl made up,it means nothing

The NK isn't a politician

Those things mean nothing to him

Bran said he's after him,so I assume that's what he's after besides just killing everybody

The only other ppl that seem to peek his interest are children of incest

and Dany is a child of incest along with Gilly's kid.

The NK doesn't even talk,why would he care about KL or the power struggles of the living?

Back