Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe it was offscreen but you would think Jon would have told the war council that if you kill a general then that generals wights die too. He just went straight to the Night King tho

Why would the NK specifically care about KL though?

He doesn't want the throne

If he's after bran,then going to KL shouldn't be a priority,but the night is dark and full of terrors
Imagine he goes to Kings Landing, turns Cersei and all the southerners into the dead and just when Jon and everyone think they've saved the north from the others they have to deal with a new army led by Night King and Night Queen Cersei. Would be an interesting turn of events.

Daenerys this episode: "I am here because I love your brother. And I trust him. And I know he's true to his word. He's only the second man in my life I can say that about."

Also Daenerys

"Oh so you the rightful heir and the only ones who can verify that is your brother and best friend, how convenient"

Imagine he goes to Kings Landing, turns Cersei and all the southerners into the dead and just when Jon and everyone think they've saved the north from the others they have to deal with a new army led by Night King and Night Queen Cersei. Would be an interesting turn of events.

Why would Cersei be a contender for Night's Queen,if anything dany would be.

I would think Bran is more important than Cersei

The Night King doesn't care about the power structure of westeros.

Why she become special? Her having a claim to the throne shouldn't make her some type of special whight if she got brought back. Bitch doesn't have anything special going for her now as a regular living person.

The lady said she will die by choking by her younger sibling

if thats sometype of foreshadowing for tyion then it means he wont die, the WW kills fast and violently not some long ass choking the breath out of nigga type shit

also are we still in our own separate clicks like the IC because it still the north all fucking day

Kill all the ppl in KL and make them part of the army of the dead

That would be fucked up cause he could lead them to fight Winterfell from the South and have them trapped from a north & south standpoint since the rest of his army and generals are already on the north side of Winterfell. That is crazy shit I don't want to happen.

if thats sometype of foreshadowing for tyion then it means he wont die, the WW kills fast and violently not some long ass choking the breath out of nigga type shit

also are we still in our own separate clicks like the IC because it still the north all fucking day
foh bruh........

the ww IS the north i been telling yall.

fake ass mid nawf ass niggas

have a drink and show em the pool.
and stop false flag flying

WhiteWalkerbyJohn_1537967526875-HR.jpg

I think Cersei has a whole bunch of those big ass catapult arrow weapons waiting on Dany because she picked up on the fact that one of the dragons were missing in the finale and she known one was injured by Bronn.

Qyburn said Cersei had special plans for her,so I'm thinking she's schemed out on the dragons

cersei got something devious in motion.

Last edited:
Why she become special? Her having a claim to the throne shouldn't make her some type of special whight if she got brought back. Bitch doesn't have anything special going for her now as a regular living person.

doesn't he want to do that to everybody though?unless there's something at KL we don't know about.
Imagine she gets those elephants which were mysteriously mentioned that she doesnt have? Imagine those elephants do arrive then you got a WW dragon and WW elephants.

Night King might just find it fitting to have her as a partner. Plus she is the ultimate bad bitch in the show. Her as Night Queen makes her the ultimate baddie.

It makes zero sense in my opinion for the Night King to put himself out there like that when any one of his generals can kill Bran themselves. Muthafucka is thousands of years old he ain't bout to get tricked like that. Yall got that nigga fucked up.

I mean what's it gonna hurt to have more in your army? The living already gon have a problem with the 100k dead so an extra 100k would make it a blowout

In general I thought the plan was to run through westeros and make ppl part of his army as he goes south

what would be special about KL to make him just go there?there are other ppl in between KL and Winterfell

That would be fucked up cause he could lead them to fight Winterfell from the South and have then trapped from a north & south standpoint since the rest of his army and generals are already on the north side of Winterfell. That is crazy shit I don't want to happen.
I said I was skeptical about how this would end a couple pages back but now I'm like ain't no way night king should lose...cuz he could do that and flank em from the front and back...or all he has to do is chill while he sends a big ass group of zombies at the living and wait til they kill each other...then raise all those dead and go at whoever is left of the living. He dont even have to do shit really.

And they want me to believe Cersei with no elephants is to be more feared than that??? Man hell nah its sumn else going on lol

Back