Welcome To aBlackWeb

And everybody had a lil go at Daenerys this ep but they better know if they win it'll be because of her.

giphy.gif

I think that lil girl with the burnt/scarred face prolly reminded Davos of Shereen

:cry:

There's a theory that that little girl is actually Melisandra in disguise.

Either way, she must have some kind of significance. They wrote her there to interact with that character for a specific reason. And this show doesn't do cute shit like that for nothing.

Cool little theory out there saying the Night King will continue to fly south to King's Landing. Wouldn't that be some shit.

The idiocy of the internet tho, we're ok with them burning children to death, hacking children to death, pregnant women being stabbed to death, twin siblings fuckin and having kids, Theon losing his tool, kids being hanged for treason, Dany being raped, but Arya wanting to get laid on what may be her last day on Earth sparks outrage ? LOOOOOLLLOOOLLLL Maisie Williams is 22 and the show isn't following the books at all in terms of age (see Sansa and Ramsay).

I think I remember reading Maisie Williams being mad at people in public thinking she's Arya off camera or a little kid when she's an adult with a boyfriend, her own home, bills to pay and Everything.

There's no outrage bro it's just some of us were uncomfortable seein' a 14 character (not actress, character) in a sex scene like that. There was no need for it.

That Williams is an adult is neither here nor there

The idiocy of the internet tho, we're ok with them burning children to death, hacking children to death, pregnant women being stabbed to death, twin siblings fuckin and having kids, Theon losing his tool, kids being hanged for treason, Dany being raped, but Arya wanting to get laid on what may be her last day on Earth sparks outrage ? LOOOOOLLLOOOLLLL Maisie Williams is 22 and the show isn't following the books at all in terms of age (see Sansa and Ramsay).

I think I remember reading Maisie Williams being mad at people in public thinking she's Arya off camera or a little kid when she's an adult with a boyfriend, her own home, bills to pay and Everything.
5QUaMeu.gif

Back