Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another thing I liked about this episode was the convergence of all these people and their stories/connections. For all intents and purposes, a couple of fades shoulda been served on sight. But because 2 people have somebody they fuck with in common, they put the beef aside.

Jaime shoulda got his ass whooped or killed...but because sansa fucks with brienne and brienne fucks with jaime, sansa had to stall jaime out.

Sam has legit beef with Daenerys but because he fucks with jorah and jorah fucks with Daenerys, Sam gon fall back.

No they didn't, the saying is that madness ran in Targaryen bloodlines because of incest but even in the books and lore deformities weren't common at all.

Deformities were common in Tywin's lineage tho. If I'm not mistaken Tywin's brother Gerrion Lannister was an imp and sailed to Volantis with their valyerian steel and was never seen or heard from again.

Again Tyrion was never touched by stone men and Targaryens aren't immune to greyscale. Who is able to touch dragons has no relevance. Shit Danearys had all three of her dragons kidnapped and put in the house of the undying. Was that nigga a Targaryen because he touched them ? LOLOLOLOLOL

Gerrion was not an imp

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

Who is the other girl at the table with Lil Mormont? She has to have some title to be at that table, right?

The Twitters is defending Arya bussin it open hard.

I didn't care that she still has a 12-year-old body, shit just seemed.......pointless.

HBO feel OFF from the writing aspect.

And to add on...if anybody understands what sansa was getting at it should be dany. Her home was stripped from her and she was sold off to whoever tf. Now that she has the chance to take back her home she has no intention of ever losing it again. Dany should understand that but she playing games for whatever reason. Again idk why she ain't just say she'd give her the north since that seems to be all sansa cares about.

Dany said exactly why she not giving up the North. All she ever wanted was to be on the iron throne. With that comes ruling over everything and everyone calling her queen. Giving Sansa and the NORTH autonomy over itself doesn't make her feel like a queen and ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

Dany shit is still "get down or lay down"

Dany said exactly why she not giving up the North. All she ever wanted was to be on the iron throne. With that comes ruling over everything and everyone calling her queen. Giving Sansa and the NORTH autonomy over itself doesn't make her feel like a queen and ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

But she would do it for yara if she took the iron islands so idk why she wouldn't do it for the north.

Jon hit Dany with the
giphy.gif

But she would do it for yara if she took the iron islands so idk why she wouldn't do it for the north.

Dany just like this country if you got something we want, resources we don't have or strategically located we'll be an ally or help you out with some government this country doesnt like.

If you have nothing this country wants or sees value in then it's fuck you on your own through war, famine or disease.

Even the iron born admit the iron islands don't have shit and its a terrible place to live. So Dany like fuck those islands as long as they bent the knee they can stay over there.

The NORTH has plenty to offer and most important Sansa ain't bending the knee.

Hey, is there a limit to how dead someone has to be before the Night King raises them?

Cause Winterfell is sitting on a whole crypt of dead folks and that's where they're sending all the women and children.

She did say the others are free to ask as well

2:32 mark if it doesn't automatically go there

Hey, is there a limit to how dead someone has to be before the Night King raises them?

Cause Winterfell is sitting on a whole crypt of dead folks and that's where they're sending all the women and children.
I thought that too but I saw something that said the crypts are protected by magic. Idk if that's from the books or a fan theory tho. But where I read it said that's a clue why bran hasn't been in the crypts while the other stark kids have. Cuz he's marked by the night king so if he goes down there it'll undo the magic.

She did say the others are free to ask as well

2:32 mark if it doesn't automatically go there

But it's exactly as I said. They can ask don't mean she's going to give it to them. Also support her claim as queen of the 7 kingdoms(bend the knee). Although the iron islands are supposed to be independent she just gave them rules to run their "independent" islands(recognize me as your queen even though you "independent").

Back