Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyrion is an imp because Targs give birth to deformed babies all the time. Just like the one Danny had that dies......

Also why is Tyrion immune to greyscale? Why is Tyrion the only character on the show that the dragons allow to touch them besides Jon and Danny?

Bruh this is the middle ages everybody gives birth to deformed kids

Jamie came through with the intel. Gave them the how many troops Cersei had and what to expect..

Lol at the convo between Bran and Jamie...

Jamie: Thanks for not tellin them what I did.. What happens after the battle?
Bran: Who said theres an after for YOU ma nigga?

Smh at Dany still being concerned about the throne when all this shit bout to pop off. lol Tyrion been gettin screamed on for the past 2 seasons. Tragic
My nigga this the first time I'm lookin at dany like bitch if you dont get....if we ain't have time for it before we damn sho ain't got time for it now.

Yea this was a dope ass episode.

Anybody else feels like Tyrion saying "Maybe after I'm dead, I'll march down to King's Landing and rip her (Cersei) apart" was foreshadowing?
The lady said she will die by choking by her younger sibling

I don't think Dany understands how the North works. She tried to go at Sansa on some sister, sister talk shit.
Yes you conquered all these different areas but the North is different.
Yea idk what her issue was. Just say you gon give her the north and be done with it. She wouldn't even be lying either cuz it's historical precedent that a targ rules KL and starks rule the north.

Back