Welcome To aBlackWeb

One of my favorite episodes of the show and y'all complaining? Ol ADHD ass niggas lol

Character development, tying up loose ends and emphasizing on the "calm before the storm" was literally on some Tiantic shit was amazing to watch. I felt this episode. Everyone tied up there story arcs, and y'all ain't even know it.

This episode pretty much confirms imo they all about to die bruh

tenor.gif

My nigga what is going on that gif. Did that fool kanye have a whole bunch of niggas in a field in his slavery is a choice garments? I need context.

How did you come to this conclusion?

I'm just gonna answer you a series of questions cool? Only replay with the answeres and no explanations cool?

1. How many characters have touched living dragons on this show?

2. Name them

3. How did Jon Snow's mother die?

4. How did Danny's mother die?

5. How did Tyrion's mother die?

LOLOL @ these reaches

Tyrion is not a Targaryen

The Mad King in the book told a joke to Tywin about Kings bedding the best man's wife before a wedding as a tradition but he never slept with Joanna Lannister.

Tywin didn't even have beef with the Mad King until his success made the Mad King envious and resentful. Around this time The Mad King started to get paranoid that Tywin was gonna overthrow him which drove him mad.

1. The show has already gone beyond the books.

2. You're missing the most important part in The Mad King's interactions with Tywin. What did Tywin say to Tyrion when Tyrion asked him about it?

I'm just gonna answer you a series of questions cool? Only replay with the answeres and no explanations cool?

1. How many characters have touched living dragons on this show?

2. Name them

3. How did Jon Snow's mother die?

4. How did Danny's mother die?

5. How did Tyrion's mother die?

I don't see it but I respect it.
But funny he said one of the others might be wearing the hand of the king pin by the end of tje war. And if you're theory held up he'd be the true heir to the throne.

@King Freeman

How many heads are on the Targ sigil? We know Jon and Danny are two of them. Who is the third? Wouldn't it be the only other person who's even touched the dragons? The same person who never met his mother and had his own father all but admit that he is in fact not his real father?

Tyrion asked Tywin if he's ever sacrificed anything for the family. Tywin responded by saying that he wanted to drop him off at sea and let him float away (because he knows he's not his real son) but he chose not to and he chose to raise him as his son. What kind of father says to his son "I chose to raise you as my son"? A father who knows he's not the father that's who.

So if Tywin is not Tyrion's father than who is? The Mad King Aerys II

Back