Welcome To aBlackWeb

They out here humbling Dany tho. She was ready to kill Jamie.. Sansa and Jon said otherwise and she felt some kinda way.

She tried connecting with Sansa.. but aint have the answers when asked what about the NAWF.. she felt some kinda way.

When she asked why Theon was there and not with his sister and he says(To Sansa) that he's there to fight for Winterfell.. you could see Dany felt some kinda way again.

Jon lets her know he's the true heir.. she felt some kinda way. lol damn

Shes outta there. She'll eventually set trip and arya or one of the dragons will done her. Or. Or...plot twist... she might just snap like the mad king and start melting niggas. Can't melt the snowman tho.

I don't think Dany understands how the North works. She tried to go at Sansa on some sister, sister talk shit.
Yes you conquered all these different areas but the North is different.

My thing is now she knows Jon is the real heir. She loves the nigga obviously they need to get married. But noooooo

Shes outta there. She'll eventually set trip and arya or one of the dragons will done her. Or. Or...plot twist... she might just snap like the mad king and start melting niggas. Can't melt the snowman tho.
If this is gonna happen it’ll come after the battle w the WW but I don’t think she gonna make it thru

My thing is now she knows Jon is the real heir. She loves the nigga obviously they need to get married. But noooooo
She gonna reach her tipping point real soon. You could see it in her eyes with her reactions. I still believe her vision has something to do with that.
Being in the throne room and being distracted away from it, that's pretty much going on right now.

Bran just casually says the Night King has tried before with many Three Eyed Ravens.. I wonder how many there have been and why The Night King wants to kill them so badly.

Sure Bran can give some solid intel here and there but theres gotta be more to it than that.

--edit--

Well I guess Sam explained it to an extent

So, I was wrong about most everything. So far the only thing I was right about is that Jaime survived that Inquisition, but In thought it would go way differently. I thought Bran would vouch for him.. Didn't even consider Briene...for a second I thiught Bran was going to out him...

I did not expect Jon to be that forthright with Dany at that moment. I thought he would hold on to it until he had no other choice but to tell her... Didn't think at all he'd tell her like he did and when he did... He knew the NK was at their doorstep. We'll see what impact that timing has because it looks like Dany has an attitude...

Next week is 1 hour 25 minutes....

I. CAN'T. WAIT!!

They out here humbling Dany tho. She was ready to kill Jamie.. Sansa and Jon said otherwise and she felt some kinda way.

She tried connecting with Sansa.. but aint have the answers when asked what about the NAWF.. she felt some kinda way.

When she asked why Theon was there and not with his sister and he says(To Sansa) that he's there to fight for Winterfell.. you could see Dany felt some kinda way again.

Dany trying to kill Jaime makes her look crazy everybody knows her dad was crazy even her. There isnt any goodwill towards her fathers name like Ned is. So she dumb for even saying what she said.

Last edited:
Dany trying to kill Jaime makea her look crazym everybody knows her dad was crazy even her. So she dumb for even saying what she said.
Fam he stabbed up her dad, ruined her family. Gave Ned that work too even after if she killed after all that I think most would ve been ok w it....all this let’s me know is that Jamie has a huge role in the upcoming episodes

I liked the episode. Bran feels like it no point to anything and shit be killing me lol. Sansa is trying to teach reality to Dany. And Dany wants to do everything the hard way.

Fam he stabbed up her dad, ruined her family. Gave Ned that work too even after if she killed after all that I think most would ve been ok w it....all this let’s me know is that Jamie has a huge role in the upcoming episodes

Her father was a mad man. Bran obliviously didnt say how the whole shit started for a reason. No point to the conflict lol

Anybody check on @shutupGabi ??

say it with me class.....

DANY AINT SHIT!

That was about Jaime. He stabbed the Targareyn King in the back.

Nah...he crying cause Jaime didn't catch a fade but his precious did...

tenor.gif

Back