Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hadn't laughed and rolled my eyes at an episode of GOT as much as I did this one.

Tormund was funny as fuck, lol. Nigga fresh from running from WW and he thinking of Brienne's ass, lol. Said he killed a giant and suckled at his wife's teet for I forget how long. Then this nigga proceeds to devour a horn of milk, lol.

Hound said the Lord of Light going to be mad he brought Beric back 19 times just to get thrown over a wall, lol.

All that said, this shit could have moved a lot quicker. I see the writing on the wall. They not going to battle past Winterfell with my set, smh. They going to battle for a couple of eps then move on to King's Landing.

If that shit happens I'm going to be pissed. How you going to have this threat for 8 damn seasons just to have that shit wrap up in 2 eps? And we just want to kill Bran? That's our whole motivation? I mean I see the reasoning, but that's a little shallow for an army of the 100k dead. Get a team of dead faceless men and run up on this nigga in stealth mode.

And if this nigga Reek kill the Night King through this Bran as bait plan this shit going from the best show ever to straight dumpster juice. They will jump the shark with that shit.

Alright, rant over. Here's to hoping I'm wrong about all this shit.

I'm not gone even lie...that Sansa and Theon made my left eye a little damp....had to blink a few times....

That nigga had her at his and her worst. That was a big moment. For all you niggas crying about it being slow this the type of shit you supposed to be taking in the first 2 episodes.

3/4 of the cast and characters we've grown to love about to get slapped out the game over the next 4. Its gonna come quick. Then that's it. Stop bitching and soak it.

One of my favorite episodes of the show and y'all complaining? Ol ADHD ass niggas lol

Character development, tying up loose ends and emphasizing on the "calm before the storm" was literally on some Tiantic shit was amazing to watch. I felt this episode. Everyone tied up there story arcs, and y'all ain't even know it.

This episode pretty much confirms imo they all about to die bruh

tenor.gif

One of my favorite episodes of the show and y'all complaining? Ol ADHD ass niggas lol

Character development, tying up loose ends and emphasizing on the "calm before the storm" was literally on some Tiantic shit was amazing to watch. I felt this episode. Everyone tied up there story arcs, and y'all ain't even know it.

This episode pretty much confirms imo they all about to die bruh

tenor.gif
I think only the niggas drinking in that scene will die

They out here humbling Dany tho. She was ready to kill Jamie.. Sansa and Jon said otherwise and she felt some kinda way.

She tried connecting with Sansa.. but aint have the answers when asked what about the NAWF.. she felt some kinda way.

When she asked why Theon was there and not with his sister and he says(To Sansa) that he's there to fight for Winterfell.. you could see Dany felt some kinda way again.

Jon lets her know he's the true heir.. she felt some kinda way. lol damn

Rumor is Briene is a descendant of Ser Duncan the Tall....I think them saying "a knight of the seven kingdoms" over and over is a nod to that...

They out here humbling Dany tho. She was ready to kill Jamie.. Sansa and Jon said otherwise and she felt some kinda way.

She tried connecting with Sansa.. but aint have the answers when asked what about the NAWF.. she felt some kinda way.

When she asked why Theon was there and not with his sister and he says(To Sansa) that he's there to fight for Winterfell.. you could see Dany felt some kinda way again.

Jon lets her know he's the true heir.. she felt some kinda way. lol damn

PREACH

15RP.gif

Back