Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea idk what her issue was. Just say you gon give her the north and be done with it. She wouldn't even be lying either cuz it's historical precedent that a targ rules KL and starks rule the north.

She going to need to get put down just like her daddy, the seeds have been there of her turning mad just like him.

I didn't need to see that Arya and Gendry scene, that's something that should have been implied

Yea idk what her issue was. Just say you gon give her the north and be done with it. She wouldn't even be lying either cuz it's historical precedent that a targ rules KL and starks rule the north.
And to add on...if anybody understands what sansa was getting at it should be dany. Her home was stripped from her and she was sold off to whoever tf. Now that she has the chance to take back her home she has no intention of ever losing it again. Dany should understand that but she playing games for whatever reason. Again idk why she ain't just say she'd give her the north since that seems to be all sansa cares about.

@shutupGabi remember when I was shitting on y’all about how inept Dany is and all y’all could reply with is we got dragons and shit...I’m glad everyone is now seeing the light...gotta be the biggest underachiever on the show

I liked the ep idk what yalls problem was. If the length of the last 4 eps are any indication of how real it's bout to get, there was never gon be another opportunity for all these ends to be tied up while everyone was alive in the same place at the same time.

Lowkey I'm feeling a way about how this will end. They not bout to convince me that Cersei is a bigger threat than the night king lol. Oh yea and is melisandre supposed to pop up at some point? She said last season she would return...

And everybody had a lil go at Daenerys this ep but they better know if they win it'll be because of her. Yall got yall dragonglass cuz of us. Yall gon have dragonfire cuz of us. The vast majority of skilled men you have is cuz of us. If the living win they better put some respeck on my girl name. If she falls in battle they better sing all the songs of praise and her name better never be forgotten.

tenor.gif

cjg1d36m7qt21.png

Yooo I'm dying cuz this dudes only purpose on this show is to be told to leave so that more important people can have a conversation

No man

Tywin and Joanna were proud to have a third child on the way.

Tywin was furious because Aerys manipulated Jaime to become Lord Commander of the Kingsguard which meant Jaime could never wed or take a woman thus ending his lineage. Jaime wanted to be down with Cats like Ser Arthur Dayne, Baristan Selmy, etc.

1. Nothing is unique about his eyes at all this is a huge reach.

2. None of the stone men touched Tyrion and FYI Targaryens aren't immune to greyscale either.

3. This is taken way out of context to fit fan theory. Tyrion is Tywin's son which Tywin said numerous times in season 2 and 3 when he made Tyrion hand of the king in his stead.
Didn't their mother doe when Tyrion was born and that's why Cersei hates him?

I liked the ep idk what yalls problem was. If the length of the last 4 eps are any indication of how real it's bout to get, there was never gon be another opportunity for all these ends to be tied up while everyone was alive in the same place at the same time.

Lowkey I'm feeling a way about how this will end. They not bout to convince me that Cersei is a bigger threat than the night king lol. Oh yea and is melisandre supposed to pop up at some point? She said last season she would return...

And everybody had a lil go at Daenerys this ep but they better know if they win it'll be because of her. Yall got yall dragonglass cuz of us. Yall gon have dragonfire cuz of us. The vast majority of skilled men you have is cuz of us. If the living win they better put some respeck on my girl name. If she falls in battle they better sing all the songs of praise and her name better never be forgotten.

tenor.gif
Maybe cersi knows the night king I coming for a purpose. So when its finished he will return
But the living army will be decimated thus giving the red army more leverage to take over

tenor.gif

880066.jpg

Bruh I was Laughing hard as hell
helen_sloan_-_hbo_13-h_2019.jpg

Honestly...I'm not surprised one bit.

Consider the fact who she is...her demeanor...how she be havin grown azzz muthafuccas in check...its only right.

And if she comes outta this alive...this only gonna boost her stature even more.

Last edited:
And I know I cant be the only one anxious af for next week.

When that horn sounded...I coucould help but to say "Its time". The great war is upon us!
I'm just gonna assume everybody dies. The only way ima be able to watch is I soften the blow.

Back