Welcome To aBlackWeb

But it's exactly as I said. They can ask don't mean she's going to give it to them. Also support her claim as queen of the 7 kingdoms(bend the knee). Although the iron islands are supposed to be independent she just gave them rules to run their "independent" islands(recognize me as your queen even though you "independent").
But that's what they was already doing - being independent of their own lands even tho there's a king or queen in charge of the whole kingdom. What's the difference now that it's Daenerys asking

No man

Tywin and Joanna were proud to have a third child on the way.

Tywin was furious because Aerys manipulated Jaime to become Lord Commander of the Kingsguard which meant Jaime could never wed or take a woman thus ending his lineage. Jaime wanted to be down with Cats like Ser Arthur Dayne, Baristan Selmy, etc.

1. Nothing is unique about his eyes at all this is a huge reach.

2. None of the stone men touched Tyrion and FYI Targaryens aren't immune to greyscale either.

3. This is taken way out of context to fit fan theory. Tyrion is Tywin's son which Tywin said numerous times in season 2 and 3 when he made Tyrion hand of the king in his stead.

No they didn't, the saying is that madness ran in Targaryen bloodlines because of incest but even in the books and lore deformities weren't common at all.

Deformities were common in Tywin's lineage tho. If I'm not mistaken Tywin's brother Gerrion Lannister was an imp and sailed to Volantis with their valyerian steel and was never seen or heard from again.

Again Tyrion was never touched by stone men and Targaryens aren't immune to greyscale. Who is able to touch dragons has no relevance. Shit Danearys had all three of her dragons kidnapped and put in the house of the undying. Was that nigga a Targaryen because he touched them ? LOLOLOLOLOL

To add on

All these niggas Drogon let ride on his back. Are Clegane, Jorah, Beric,Tormund and Gendry all Targaryens ?

@Sion in here teaching!

Gerion wasn't an imp....

But still...

source.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Last edited:
But that's what they was already doing - being independent of their own lands even tho there's a king or queen in charge of the whole kingdom. What's the difference now that it's Daenerys asking

I guess cause its a woman with 2 dragons and her father was crazy.

Fuck if I know but you have a point.

I look at that shit different. If you taking orders and rules from someone else you not independent and can't call yourself a king or queen.

I'm more pissed at you for hyping that up, I wouldn't have know about elephants if it wasn't for you
It was something I skipped over/didnt really pay attention to when I saw the s7 finale the first time. Then when I rewatched it I was like wait WHAT?! S8 bout to be so lit IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

It also didn't help that I had just seen something before that about hannibal who used war elephants lol. so I was extra hype only to be let down.

Dany said exactly why she not giving up the North. All she ever wanted was to be on the iron throne. With that comes ruling over everything and everyone calling her queen. Giving Sansa and the NORTH autonomy over itself doesn't make her feel like a queen and ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

Dany shit is still "get down or lay down"

Dany lost her way .. She was supposed to "break the wheel." Now, she wants the wheel all to herself...

But it's exactly as I said. They can ask don't mean she's going to give it to them. Also support her claim as queen of the 7 kingdoms(bend the knee). Although the iron islands are supposed to be independent she just gave them rules to run their "independent" islands(recognize me as your queen even though you "independent").

Which is really how Westeros is. The King or Queen is just overall. But the Houses are always a factor.

@shutupGabi remember when I was shitting on y’all about how inept Dany is and all y’all could reply with is we got dragons and shit...I’m glad everyone is now seeing the light...gotta be the biggest underachiever on the show
All jokes aside if you watch this show objectively Dany is the most useless major character of them all. I've said it before this idiot constantly finds new ways to fuck up a winning hand. Now she wants to get an attitude because she now has no claim. Shoulda pressed your advantage before bitch hahahaha.

She was never built for the throne and I am glad she will never get it. Sexy as fuck but that's all she got going for her.

I predict she dies as a martyr and I for one will find her death glorious

Hey, is there a limit to how dead someone has to be before the Night King raises them?

Cause Winterfell is sitting on a whole crypt of dead folks and that's where they're sending all the women and children.
Good question, but i imagine they have to be fairly recently dead, otherwise the WW army would be a hell of a lot bigger than the 100k that has been stated.

Shit was lit and nuffa these man about to die next week.

The Arya scene was too far man and a lil gratuitous imo. We kno' she's grown now we didn't need to see her lil 14 year old side boob.

I been tellin' guys Jaime is a real nig.

The Brienne scene was dope man had me in feels. I like it when characters finally get the respect/recognition they've worked so hard for.

Back