Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cool little theory out there saying the Night King will continue to fly south to King's Landing. Wouldn't that be some shit.
Oh shit and he left all the generals at winterfell so he could trap everybody by taking KL??? Daaaaamn

Yo......if the NK gets close to the crypt where the Starks are interred.....can he bring them to life? Because if he does, shit is gonna get really ugly for Davos, the sick, elderly, women and children

Last edited:
Bronn might actually go through with killing at least one of his targets,just because we all kinda assume that Bronn won't take that offer.

Yo......if the NK gets close to the crypt where the Starks are interred.....can he bring them to life? Because if he does, shit is gonna get really ugly for the Davos, the sick, elderly, women and children
According to something I read the crypts are protected by magic so unless bran goes down there night king cant get to it

Why?
That's his homeboys
Bronn hasn't shown hed do anything for friendship over the bag tho. I wana believe he wouldn't but idk...

Plus Cersei paid him in advance and I dont think she wouldn't have some typa contingency plan for if he didnt do it.

Dany would rather watch Jon Snow die than help him and she may have that opportunity during the upcoming battle

Damn, even the Nawf is MAGA

They better put respek on Sam's name

This upcoming weekend is gonna be GOAT........new GOT episode, Avengers dropping, NFL draft, NBA playoff games

Nope
Bronn don't like cersei in the show or irl.
He does want his muhfuckin castle tho

I'm not sure Bronn would kill either but I also think Bronn feels like if he did that Cersei would kill him for having that over her head and not wanting it known that the man who killed her brothers especially Jaime is living free and was awarded a castle by her.

The Night King can raise a lot of dead by going to King's Landing by himself. Muthafucka got a dragon, they would be completely unprepared.

Why would the NK specifically care about KL though?

He doesn't want the throne

If he's after bran,then going to KL shouldn't be a priority,but the night is dark and full of terrors

Back