Welcome To aBlackWeb

oberyn would wash arya and bri so that comparison is trash

what sword staff can arya wield thats going to cut zombie mountain head off get through his armor to sever something? if we aint suing bullshit plot armor what blow is she really dealing to zombie mountain gonna do? all that cute cute stab shit aint going to work u out here using fight scene math bri is nice but she aint fucking beating the mountain

The mountain is a fucking bum. The dude is just big besides that he shown no actual skills.

What does the head of the south mean to an ancient ice monster?

That's some shit ppl made up,it means nothing

The NK isn't a politician

Those things mean nothing to him

Bran said he's after him,so I assume that's what he's after besides just killing everybody

The only other ppl that seem to peek his interest are children of incest

and Dany is a child of incest along with Gilly's kid.

The NK doesn't even talk,why would he care about KL or the power struggles of the living?
I dont think he's concerned with the power struggle, simply it's a chance for him to expand his army. If he is going to wipe out humanity he may as well go to KL and bring another army back up

I dont think he's concerned with the power struggle, simply it's a chance for him to expand his army. If he is going to wipe out humanity he may as well go to KL and bring another army back up
but why though?

I never thought Winterfell had a chance

from the minute he came across the wall I assumed Winterfell would be a wrap

what makes KL so important that he would skip through everything in between to get there?

The mountain is a fucking bum. The dude is just big besides that he shown no actual skills.

all that shit oberyn was doing wouldbt work against zombie mountaini and you still think arya got a chance i litteraly explained why i dont think this shit would work and you keep " HE JUST BIG HE HAS NO SKILL BLAH BLAH BLAH" no actual argument what if zombie mountain is also faster he should be

all that shit oberyn was doing wouldbt work against zombie mountaini and you still think arya got a chance i litteraly explained why i dont think this shit would work and you keep " HE JUST BIG HE HAS NO SKILL BLAH BLAH BLAH" no actual argument what if zombie mountain is also faster he should be

Why should he be faster?

Again he big and slow as fuck
giphy.gif

and then go from there.

his name proceeds him

Nigga got bodies

In other words when it comes to these skills you said he has
tenor.gif

Its a lot dudes who have reps cause they shot people and have bodies who can't fight for shit. You gonna need to come with something better than this

Bronn already said he's freakish big and freakish fast for someone his size. Thats a deadly combination.

The Hound has to be the one to take him out and he made it clear last season... "You know who's coming for you.. you've always known"

I don't remember that but if that's the case then I stand corrected

tenor.gif

Its a lot dudes who have reps cause they shot people and have bodies who can't fight for shit. You gonna need to come with something better than this

but he doesn't use a gun

He has had many sword fights

If nothing else he's an averagely skilled swordsman who's big as shit and will crush your face like a jelly donut

tenor.gif

You acting like he don't have any skills in combat, there's a reason why Cersei had him as her champion

What does the head of the south mean to an ancient ice monster?

That's some shit ppl made up,it means nothing

The NK isn't a politician

Those things mean nothing to him

Bran said he's after him,so I assume that's what he's after besides just killing everybody

The only other ppl that seem to peek his interest are children of incest

and Dany is a child of incest along with Gilly's kid.

The NK doesn't even talk,why would he care about KL or the power struggles of the living?

Just for the purpose of attacking Winterfell from the north and south. Nothing political about it, just good battle strategy.

but he doesn't use a gun

He has had many sword fights

If nothing else he's an averagely skilled swordsman who's big as shit and will crush your face like a jelly donut

How many fights have we seen the mountain in?

The one fight I do remember the mountain in he was getting washed until dude got too cocky.

I'm not impressed

Cersei don't know shit

Exactly.

Hefa thinks NK is only going to Winterfell...and that's it. As if she exempt.

Has Cersei legit said she aint going to fight the WW? because it makes more since for her to be late then not just come at all strategically

She counting on the NK to eliminate everyone, and then she somehow she comes and takes all the kingdoms.

Back