Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sansa was a ain't shit bitch before Ned died.

Cut the shit. That bitch showed loyalty to Joffrey over her own lil sister just because she wanted to be queen so bad.

She finally started to smarten up but I still don't trust her judgement. I need to see more.

So right now with me being a STARK and all its still fuck Sansa!!

Just remembered they had to kill one of wolves cause that disloyal sack chasing ass bitch. She got a lot of making up to do!

I said she used to be a dumb ass

but still in all she was a kid then.

She had only been taught that she would be a princess/queen one day.

giphy.gif
Mayne I'm bout to write a dissertation on sansa gimme a minute...all ima say for now is that the second viewings make you see things differently lol

Mayne I'm bout to write a dissertation on sansa gimme a minute...all ima say for now is that the second viewings make you see things differently lol

Nobody is perfect but unless you're retarded it don't take 2 hours to watch 60 mins!

Arya fucked up a few times but it ain't take long at to catch on and she younger than Sansa by a few years.
giphy.gif

Who would yall be most pissed about sitting on the throne at the end of the season?

I'd be most pissed if it was Sansa. I'd also be pissed though if it's someone like Varys, Tyrion, Arya, Jamie, etc. People that are secondary to actual throne seekers.

Or if they split everything up and each person has their own kingdom.

The ending of thrones aint complete to me unless Arya checks off the remaining names on her list.

Cersei, Ilyn Payne and the Mountain can't be allowed to survive.

Like I said a few pages back.. I bet before its all over Arya and the Hound going back to KL to settle up unfinished business

Last edited:
The ending of thrones aint complete to me unless Arya checks off the remaining names on her list.

Cersei, Ilyn Payne and the Mountain can't be allowed to survive.

Like I said a few pages back.. I bet before its all over Arya and the Hound going back to KL to settle up unfinished business

I'll be happy if they die I don't need arya to be the one to kill them but that would be a bonus

But really the hound needs to be the one to body the mountain

The Mountain can die but not before he goes up against The Night King
Wouldn't even be a fight. The Night King owns the dead and the Mountain halfway there. As soon as he gets in proximity the Mountain going to turn around and strangle Cersei on the spot.

If not that, nigga we got real giants in the squad. Mountain ain't doing shit.

Ain't gon be no throne at the end of this anyway lol. And that lil vision dany saw in s2 tells me she wont be on it.

I forgot about that vision...When I first saw it I thought it mighta been ASH falling and not SNOW since the throne room was so fucked up... now I'm leaning towards the latter

Back