Welcome To aBlackWeb

The nigga that made zombie mountain and gave her the wildfire. He fixed jaime's hand after it got cut off.

Cersei gave his ass free reign and he down for her like no other and never steered her wrong

Oh I knew exactly who he was once I saw his face, but I have trouble remembering all the names

I have no memory of ever hearing his name

Just watched season 7 episode 3 when Cersei deals with Ellaria Sand. That was the exact scene I had to finally put respeck on her name. Once someone takes your child and you have the chance to get revenge on them? All bets are off. Talking about force feeding her and making sure the guards change the torches so she doesn't miss her daughter dying slow. That might be the most etherous scene in the whole series.

Since we on the subject....anybody that read the books can they hypothetically make more dragonglass weapons outa dragon fire? Or is what's being mined from Dragonstone the only supply?

Nah...if I recall, it only exists at dragonstone and in the ruins of valyria.. It isn't something "made" as much as it is a resource that exists that can be used to make weapons and other stuff. It's basically their version of obsidian.

Game of Thrones ends with Thanos getting all the Infinity stones ,snapping his fingers and killing half of the universe's living beings

Just watched season 7 episode 3 when Cersei deals with Ellaria Sand. That was the exact scene I had to finally put respeck on her name. Once someone takes your child and you have the chance to get revenge on them? All bets are off. Talking about force feeding her and making sure the guards change the torches so she doesn't miss her daughter dying slow. That might be the most etherous scene in the whole series.
And that episode was titled "the queens justice"

tenor.gif

His bitchass dies at the end of Season 5 i believe. Word to Syrio Forel.

I won't front I was pissed when Varys took the stand against Tyrion. Reminded me how he coulda helped Ned but chose not to... He made up for it tho I guess lol

Although I'm STARKSET I get why Varys didn't help Ned. Varys is all about playing the game. He knew Ned was going to play the game so he had no use for Ned. So why save him when immediately or down the line it would never benefit him?

Ned is one of the reasons people feel like the good guys always finish last.

I been rocking with Sansa ever since she went to the Vale and got put on game

She was a child when all that shit happened

It wasn't all her fault that Ned got killed

but she used to be a little dumb ass

I felt bad for her when LF took her to Ramsey

And also she won us the Battle of The Bastards

Sansa is a stark...and as team stark my honor forbids me to talk shit on her...

But if someone else does it I wont interfere

I been rocking with Sansa ever since she went to the Vale and got put on game

She was a child when all that shit happened

It wasn't all her fault that Ned got killed

but she used to be a little dumb ass

I felt bad for her when LF took her to Ramsey

And also she won us the Battle of The Bastards

Sansa was a ain't shit bitch before Ned died.

Cut the shit. That bitch showed loyalty to Joffrey over her own lil sister just because she wanted to be queen so bad.

She finally started to smarten up but I still don't trust her judgement. I need to see more.

So right now with me being a STARK and all its still fuck Sansa!!

Just remembered they had to kill one of our wolves cause that disloyal sack chasing ass bitch. She got a lot of making up to do!

Last edited:
Sansa was a ain't shit bitch before Ned died.

Cut the shit. That bitch showed loyalty to Joffrey over her own lil sister just because she wanted to be queen so bad.

She finally started to smarten up but I still don't trust her judgement. I need to see more.

So right now with me being a STARK and all its still fuck Sansa!!

Just remembered they had to kill one of wolves cause that disloyal sack chasing ass bitch. She got a lot of making up to do!

So you can shit on a Stark as long as it's not that Jon fella

Back