Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wouldn't be mad if Tyrion got the throne

he's based on GRRM

And has had the short end of the stick his whole life

Last edited:
I can't wait till she sits on the throne lol yall niggas gonna be sick
She already on it stupid

tenor.gif

Ain't arya George RR Martin wife favorite character? I dont think he's allowed to kill arya lol so she might end up on the throne

But the only reason they killed her daughter is because Tywin had their family raped and murdered

Folks tend to forget all the shyt the Lannisters did to others. Cersei on that bs thinkin she gets a pass from karma comin back on her.

I wouldn't be mad if Tyrion got the throne

he's based on GRRM

And has had the short end of the stick his whole life

If Dany ain't on that throne...then I wanna see Ty. Big finger to EVERYONE who doubted him his whole life

I forgot about that vision...When I first saw it I thought it mighta been ASH falling and not SNOW since the throne room was so fucked up... now I'm leaning towards the latter
You talking about when she was in the House Of The Undead looking for her dragons? When she went to touch the throne and heard her dragon scream and never ended up touching it? That's the biggest clue there. Khaleesi definitely doesn't get the throne IMO. Her on the throne would be fairytale and GOT aint about that

You talking about when she was in the House Of The Undead looking for her dragons? When she went to touch the throne and heard her dragon scream and never ended up touching it? That's the biggest clue there. Khaleesi definitely doesn't get the throne IMO. Her on the throne would be fairytale and GOT aint about that
Word. I ride for house targaryen all day everyday but they already told us her shit wont end like that. I think that vision showed that her focusing so much on getting the throne and ruling 7 kingdoms isn't/shouldn't be the end goal cuz there's more important things to worry about than a chair. Or more to the point, if she ends up alive after the battle with the WW, what good is ruling if there ain't nobody left to rule over.

Ain't arya George RR Martin wife favorite character? I dont think he's allowed to kill arya lol so she might end up on the throne

Makes sense. Arya my favorite as well.

Arya is the best STARK still around. She's way too honest like Ned, but knows how to play the game cause of the time she spent and training with the Many Faced God and Jaqen, also she has learned to be cold, heartless and to eliminate those who stand against her because of her time spent with the Hound.

Arya has learned damn near all of it.

Last edited:
Folks tend to forget all the shyt the Lannisters did to others. Cersei on that bs thinkin she gets a pass from karma comin back on her.

Yea. Lannisters destroyed like 3 houses and burned the whole riverlands. They gonna fall but its gon be epic

Back