Welcome To aBlackWeb

My re-watch was the best thing to prepare me for the final season. So much shit made sense the second time around. Now I go into Season 8 with fresh recollection of where everybody stands.

I forgot about the hold the door episode. Shit ruined my night all over again. Fuck bran.

And the shit I hate most about bran is that all the retarded shit he did was supposed to happen the way it did in order for things to fall into place. His stupid ass was supposed to climb and get pushed out the window and lose control of his legs so hodor could help him...hodor was always supposed to die that way because night king was supposed to touch him... the wolf and the old 3 eyed raven were all supposed to die in order for bran to become the new 3 eyed raven even tho he's not ready for it.

This is some fuckin bullshit. It's like we cant call bran out no more for being stupid lol

Last edited:
Me either hell I don't even remember most of the character's names but I do know it's NAWF SIDE AND FUCK ERRRBODY ELSE

giphy.gif

15ceef4267726af8e651c02ca4893ffc.gif

I forgot about the hold the door episode. Shit ruined my night all over again. Fuck bran.

And the shit I hate most about bran is that all the retarded shit he did was supposed to happen the way it did in order for things to fall into place. His stupid ass was supposed to climb and get pushed out the window and lose control of his legs so hodor could help him...hodor was always supposed to die that way because night king was supposed to touch him... the wolf and the old 3 eyed raven were all supposed to die in order for bran to become the new 3 eyed raven even tho he's not ready for it.

This is some fuckin bullshit. It's like we cant call bran out no more for being stupid lol

This post true but funny as fuck!!!

I just started season 7 last night watched the last episode of season 6 the other day.

My young hitta had me hyped as shit
tenor.gif

original.gif

I'm debating getting HBO just so I can watch this on time and in 4K instead of hours after the fact
HBO Now or HBO Go is $15 per month. So at minimum you'll be out $30. I think that is worth a 7 hour+ movie.

If you already have cable it'll be even cheaper.

Back