Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did this nigga make gifs of himself watching the show at the crib????

We targaryens are on another level

Yo did we ever figure out who put the hit out on bran? Who sent the ppl to kill him in his bed with Tyrion's knife?

Littlefinger sent the assassin, before his death Arya said the knife belonged to him

I thought it could be LF cuz it was his knife but I didnt think he would kill a stark kid like that...like he'll manipulate them like he tried to do with sansa but I didnt think he had it in him to kill catelyn or her kids.

I always assumed it was Cersei or jaime or somebody like that cuz they had a vested interest in bran not waking up

And speaking of LF that mf is stupid as shit. Soon as bran told me "chaos is a ladder" I woulda took my horse to the old town road and rode til I couldn't no mo lmao

Best moment was Cersei blowing up the damn Vatican.

I liked the Tyrells and honestly they couldve made gad they not went to the damn trial.

Targ set fire n blood rider!

Dragon gang or don’t bang!

Dracarys to the opps!

Bend the knee and hail the queen!

#DragonGang #Suwoop #FireAndBlood

Attachments

• 1B4C3302-4862-4374-B4FA-558D427B424E.jpeg
    1B4C3302-4862-4374-B4FA-558D427B424E.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 13
Night king took the weakest fuckin dragon off our hands like we supposed to feel a way.

tenor.gif

I sweartafuckin God if another dragon die I'm suing for pain and suffering

Night king took the weakest fuckin dragon off our hands like we supposed to feel a way.

tenor.gif

I sweartafuckin God if another dragon die I'm suing for pain and suffering

You know Cersei's right hand man going to come up with a way to bring another one down

Back