Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hope Ghost survives the great war.

Nymeria might not come home to Winterfell but she and her squad will be aite

I'm bout sick of this nigga and his stupid fuckin fiddler on the roof theater voice. Always chiming in what sansa and jon doing bitch shut up!

v8azNoE.jpg

Neds death still hurts tho. That was when I was a younger I used to support the Starks. Robb deserved his death tho he was a kinslayer.

Nah winter coming for house frey was the greatest thing I've ever seen
Most satisfying deaths in GoT:
1) Punk-ass Vicereys in S1. Drogo was MEGA GANGSTER, pouring that melted gold on that muhfucka.
2) Joffrey....self-explanitory
3) Merlyn Trant. I hollared when Arya hopped on his ass and stabbed the shit out of his eyes.
4) Walder Frey.
5) House Frey. Goddamn, Arya be givin us that ACTION.
6) That bitch Craster. Nasty muhfuck.
7) ALL of the Sand Snakes. They did Prince Doran, Marcella, and Young Tristane foul. Them hoes had to go after that. That was the only time I rooted for Cersei.

Yo did we ever figure out who put the hit out on bran? Who sent the ppl to kill him in his bed with Tyrion's knife?
Littlefinger did that.

You aint shit without ya homeboys!

Lets settle it the old way nigga! Run that fade with Jon 1 on 1 and watch ya whole army drop as you turn to crushed ice
Night King would kick Jon's ass. He got 1,000 years of fighting experience and we ain't even seen him in action to know what all he got up his sleeve.

More importantly, you don't build armies to run 1-on-1 fades. That ain't a boss move.

We'll see you niggas on the battlefield!

View attachment 125857

Well damn what he do? Nigga aint even had that many lines lmao
He always talking!!! Whenever jon or sansa was talking to the other lords of the north here his ass come. You barely in charge of the vale after LF hoe'd your ass in front of lil assburgers. My nigga who even are you?? why does your input matter???

I hope Ghost survives the great war.

Nymeria might not come home to Winterfell but she and her squad will be aite
Nymeria was HUGE. I saw that part and I was like wait a fuckin minute! Lol
I bet nymeria and her bad bitch crew of wolves will come back against the WW. It's gon be all hands on deck for that one. And they better bring ghost out his cage too goddammit!!!

Back