Welcome To aBlackWeb

He always talking!!! Whenever jon or sansa was talking to the other lords of the north here his ass come. You barely in charge of the vale after LF hoe'd your ass in front of lil assburgers. My nigga who even are you?? why does your input matter???

House Royce. Bookwise helped hold the Vale down. Showise pointless.

I really feel like instead of them doing the Sansa Bolton betrayal shit they couldve had LF try to manipulate Sansa at that weird Arryn boy. Technically after him she the next in line couldve did a whole fake marriage storyline.

Probably aint want to pay them people tho

House Royce. Bookwise helped hold the Vale down. Showise pointless.

I really feel like instead of them doing the Sansa Bolton betrayal shit they couldve had LF try to manipulate Sansa at that weird Arryn boy. Technically after him she the next in line couldve did a whole fake marriage storyline.

Probably aint want to pay them people tho

Word I looked it up after @shutupGabi asked whose mans is this cuz I aint really know who that nigga was either...lol

Apparently his son was this Nights Watch dude from the first episode that got killed
WaymarRoyceHD1x01.jpg

And his other son was one of the dudes in Renlys kings guard that Brienne of Hands killed when they thought she killed Renly.

womp womp lol

Recap on Gang
4028513fba163a5bcf60c6d8c32ea98a.jpg

Lol hell no I ain’t even I was banned from this thread ...the GoT poster is offended lol but after damn near a decade of hearing it...Winter finally is upon us

All yall with dead houses gotta go to Dosh Khaleen to live out the rest of your days with the other dead kings groupies

I need night king to die bruh I'm sorry.

If they don't go into more of the history of the WW, I will have no choice but to fight against the gentrification of Westeros.

#RespectTheLocals
#WhiteGenocide

If you look close you can see @Sion going over the cliff. He's the nigga with the butter knife in his right hand.
3FAC266B-FEC6-4316-BBB2-4A308B699760.gif

And here his dumbass go walking into the lake, smh. He the nigga with the Ugg boot on his right foot with no pant leg.

3CD00562-F40E-48EB-AD09-63BCA2031833.gif

I need night king to die bruh I'm sorry.

If they don't go into more of the history of the WW, I will have no choice but to fight against the gentrification of Westeros.

#RespectTheLocals
#WhiteGenocide
Gentrification of Westeros, lol. That's exactly what we doing. There'll be an Icebucks on every corner after we done.

Come traitor understand our history

I have resurrected unto my true self

Chill with that traitor shit bruh. I done already told you if you had something to say you can bring it to the public. Either air that shit out or let it go.

Nah I'm the one with the mod powers I'm the one with knowledge of the original game of thrones threads and ran em on the IC. I'm the one with the sight of the past and future. So I'm the new king of the white walkers now bruh bruh.

Sit down nigrumps !!!!!
That makes you the Three Eyed Raven.

Not Bran, but this nigga

52E05F3F-5B68-4238-9931-A5E53A6FC7EB.gif

247735BA-2D0F-4876-B91F-325349235916.gif

Died as a Triggerfinger and as the three eyed Raven, smh.

Hol tf up bitch the golden company got 20k men and ELEPHANTS?!?!?!?! Idk how we gon see it but if we dont see a dothraki + unsullied + dragon battle vs the Lannister army + the golden company and ELEPHANTS I will be highly disappointed.

Dany made a misstep by bringing drogon and rhaegal to the meetup at KL. She shoulda just brought drogon. Now Cersei knows dragons are vulnerable and her and qyburn gon cook up some more bullshit.

I rewound pedofinger death like 15x lmaooooo

Last edited:
Cersei played that smart, let Jon and dragon girl go fight the ice people and if they win they gotta deal with the Golden Company right after. Danny wish she was as conniving as Cersei, chick tried to scare people with that show at the meeting and only ended up showing a flaw

Back