Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't remember... when Jon was telling everybody in Kings Landing what kills white walkers and wights... I know he mentioned dragon glass and fire... did he ever bring up Valyrian steel??
He didn't.

What I found funny, is that when they are fighting wights they can punch them, stab them, etc. and they "die". But the one they brought to Kings Landing kept coming at them even though the Hound cut him in half and cut his hand off. He only "died" when Jon stabbed him with dragon glass.

That was the worst part of the plan. I was like what makes yall think yall can get an ally in mothafuckin Cersei of all people lol

Everybody coming together for that meetup at KL was fly tho

Yea i do.think they did it so everybody could meet. But in reality dany could've killed cersei with a whole dragon and ended this shit. But not good for the show.

Last edited:
That's why I fuck with Daenerys. Cuz she out here showing all this fuckin restraint when she dont need to. The line she toes all series of being a conqueror vs a liberator is compelling af to me. The show doesnt portray it as well but she's always struggling between giving ppl what they deserve vs how ppl will think of her for doing it. She tryna win over them fickle ass ppl in KL who turned on Tyrion, the mf that saved yall hoes from being burnt alive by stannis, just cuz they were told to. Her heart too good for this world. Fuck them niggas. Be a dragon.

And lowkey qyburn been the best hand on the show lmaooo. That mf is DOWN for his queen okurrr.

That's why I fuck with Daenerys. Cuz she out here showing all this fuckin restraint when she dont need to. The line she toes all series of being a conqueror vs a liberator is compelling af to me. The show doesnt portray it as well but she's always struggling between giving ppl what they deserve vs how ppl will think of her for doing it. She tryna win over them fickle ass ppl in KL who turned on Tyrion, the mf that saved yall hoes from being burnt alive by stannis, just cuz they were told to. Her heart too good for this world. Fuck them niggas. Be a dragon.

She took out a family bloodline because they didn't want to serve her, that was petty and uncalled for. She could have at the very least spared the son

She took out a family bloodline because they didn't want to serve her, that was petty and uncalled for
Boy bye they were already traitors and enemies. She was nice enough to give em a choice to let em live. They chose to be hibachi instead. If you cant kill your enemies in war who tf can you kill???

That was the worst part of the plan. I was like what makes yall think yall can get an ally in mothafuckin Cersei of all people lol

Everybody coming together for that meetup at KL was fly tho

But forreal even with how the characters are set up what really made them think that was going to work. I mean if
And lowkey qyburn been the best hand on the show lmaooo. That mf is DOWN for his queen okurrr.

Nigga is trill and know she nuts and that he can do whatever he wants

Lol maybe I gotta run thru this show again, cause every time y’all drop a name like this I gotta hop on google
The nigga that made zombie mountain and gave her the wildfire. He fixed jaime's hand after it got cut off.

Cersei gave his ass free reign and he down for her like no other and never steered her wrong

Back