Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah, I think he's underrated as an actor on this show. He's very Stoic.
Yea his performances are very good. There aren't many shit actors in it to be fair. I think Gendry is quite weak the way he delivers his lines. Off top I can't think of too many others. Actually rewatching season 7 at the mo and I think Euron is a bit OTT. Comes across more camp when he should be menacing.

Yea his performances are very good. There aren't many shit actors in it to be fair. I think Gendry is quite weak the way he delivers his lines. Off top I can't think of too many others. Actually rewatching season 7 at the mo and I think Euron is a bit OTT. Comes across more camp when he should be menacing.
I agree on Euron. He's more asshole than villain.

Ayo....Lady Olenna>>>>>

That is all.

Damn the House Crest, HER crest should've been...

51qxUL6RcGL._UL1000_.jpg

Cuz it was pretty much what she threw up any time she spoke to...or about a Lannister.

Damn sho threw the middle finger up @ Jaime in her last moments.

I always get Gendry and Podrick mixed up

Yo I never thought I would ever....EVER say this....but on second full viewing, I like sansa now

:cry:

Lmao when varys got Tyrion outa KL and they were in Volantis...every time Tyrion did some dumb shit varys was lookin like "I cant take this nigga nowhere"

Dany's Mereen arc is so dope to me. They had so many interesting angles they didnt fully go into - the rebellion from the masters and other slave cities and getting them back in check, the pushback from the slaves who have no idea what to do with freedom, dealing with concerns from the citizens about the dragons, the second sons having to patrol the streets.... I know they was pressed for time to get her off to Westeros but I wouldn't have minded seeing a couple seasons there and what it took to rebuild that region from the ground up.
I take this back s5 mereen shit is kinda lame. S4 mereen was dope.

She's the future queen
THERE'S ONLY 1 TRUE QUEEN MY GUY AND IT'S YA AUNTIE

No but forreal I sense there's gonna be tension between Sansa and Daenerys. Sansa did all that shit just to get back home and have the starks finally rule the north and here this new bitch come taking over lmaoooo

No but forreal I sense there's gonna be tension between Sansa and Daenerys. Sansa did all that shit just to get back home and have the starks finally rule the north and here this new bitch come taking over lmaoooo

Sansa learned from the best on how to get rid of the competition, Cersei

Taking over?

She there to HELP

:foh5:

Taking over?

She there to HELP

:foh5:
You know damn well I know this lol.

But from sansa's perspective that's probly how she sees it. Hell she even had a problem with jon being king of the north cuz she thought that shit was hers. Jon done already bent the knee as king, so he essentially turned winterfell over to dany.

Last edited:
You know damn well I know this lol.

But from sansa's perspective that's probly how she sees it. Hell she even had a problem with jon being king of the north cuz she thought that shit was hers. Jon done already bent the knee and he's king, turning winterfell over the dany.

true... Sansa do be hatin so I wouldn't be surprised if that's a plot point this season...I hope it isn't honestly....

Jon aint bend the knee tho.. lol fuck all that! He did declare for Dany tho... semantics I know but there's a difference lol.

Cant wait for next week!!

You on like season 5 on ur rewatch @shutupGabi ?? You gon be fully caught up in a week?

true... Sansa do be hatin so I wouldn't be surprised if that's a plot point this season...I hope it isn't honestly....

Jon aint bend the knee tho.. lol fuck all that! He did declare for Dany tho... semantics I know but there's a difference lol.

Cant wait for next week!!

You on like season 5 on ur rewatch @shutupGabi ?? You gon be fully caught up in a week?
HE BENT THE DAMN KNEE. And he bout to ride a dragon!!

Mayne iono. Lol I hope I finish. I just finished s5 so ima start s6 in a few hrs.

Back