Welcome To aBlackWeb

How they kill my nigga Ned tho!!!!

Sean Bean didn't deserve that b

Bruh dies in almost every TV show/movie he in though, LOL.

I'm late but when ol boy gave that speech when he and his men had taken Winterfell and he said somebody kill that fucking horm blower. That shit was hilarious then he got hit in the head and slepted. I lost it LMAO

This show is hilarious

In the Theon storyline, you going to meet Will Munny soon. (inside joke from IC GoT thread)

How the fuck did I sleep on this show.

Just finished season 1, is this chick Cersei going to fuck every male member in her family. Incest is strong with the Lannister's

You would assume anyone with 3 dragons would fuck shit up when they grow up, but the way y'all talking she's not that bright

How the fuck did I sleep on this show.

Just finished season 1, is this chick Cersei going to fuck every male member in her family. Incest is strong with the Lannister's

You would assume anyone with 3 dragons would fuck shit up when they grow up, but the way y'all talking she's not that bright

She mad soft. Like she could've ended the show by season 3 but she not aggressive

Glad to see that there are more fans of the Show

I'm a tell you right now tho, if you ain't down with the NAWF, you more than likely a fuck ass nigga/female that deserves everything bad that happens in the show

#NWO
#StarkSet
#DireWolfPac
#DatWay

giphy.gif

White Walkers?>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Lol not riding with the Nawfside. It's predestined that they're going to win it all and the dragon queen is going to own the 7 lands

I guess you missed when Sam the Slayer put one in his gut nh

lmaooo we lost one soldier out of a million, we'll be just fine... meanwhile, the "slayer" is somewhere hiding being a simp and a nurser smh. And if we're on the subject of catching bodies...

giphy.gif

Glad to see that there are more fans of the Show

I'm a tell you right now tho, if you ain't down with the NAWF, you more than likely a fuck ass nigga/female that deserves everything bad that happens in the show

#NWO
#StarkSet
#DireWolfPac
#DatWay

I fuck with the Starks. But they were so stupid sometimes. They on now but they honestly had me like wtf.

Back