This is why we can have nice things

Bravo good sir

Just now watching Ep 2, lmaoooo @ homie pretty much telling Jorah to kys

Reactions: Chicity
Theon dipped out on his sis? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We gotta see Jon tell Khaleesi to kiss his ass first

Once he gets the dragonstone then we can see the WW

And motherfuck that wolf for not riding with Arya. The Savage Wolf gonna come back and her and Nymeria gonna have to have a talk

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
Quoted wrong post but you know what I mean

Theon dipped out on his sis? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I bol when he jumped off that ship man...He need to be like Grey worm..he ain't letting his"loss" keep him back..He still beasting and got Missandei

I bol when he jumped off that ship man...He need to be like Grey worm..he ain't letting his"loss" keep him back..He still beasting and got Missandei

I was dyin at that scene too, that was the worst torture he ever experienced lol got that bad ass bitch in bed and cant do shit but eat the box smh

Reactions: SeaSnake and Remedy
he smashing his sis?

giphy.gif

I know Bran becoming the Three-Eyed Raven is going to play a bigger part in the story later at a later time.

However, if he never went far up north, then that White Walker army could not eventually past the Wall in first place. Remember the Night King touched Bran, and now probably have the ability to infiltrate magical barriers.

Tywin Lannister once stated that the mineral mines of Casterly Rock have been dried up for a while, which is the reason why the the Crown cannot payback the Iron Bank so easily. So, Casterly Rock's actual value is somewhat questionable.

I think the planned capturing of Casterly Rock is more symbolic than anything.

However, it has been foreshadowed that Dany is going to abandon Tyrion's plan and be the "Dragon".

I'm in season 3 now, I watched those dudes cut off Jamie Lannister's hand. Does this dude do anything to be celebrated or does he milk this king slayer title for all it's worth.

I'm in season 3 now, I watched those dudes cut off Jamie Lannister's hand. Does this dude do anything to be celebrated or does he milk this king slayer title for all it's worth.

keep watching lol

Tywin Lannister once stated that the mineral mines of Casterly Rock have been dried up for a while, which is the reason why the the Crown cannot payback the Iron Bank so easily. So, Casterly Rock's actual value is somewhat questionable.

I think the planned capturing of Casterly Rock is more symbolic than anything.

However, it has been foreshadowed that Dany is going to abandon Tyrion's plan and be the "Dragon".
It's not symbolic, its tactical. If they overrun KL than the Lannisters would flee to Casterly Rock and could literally hold out a siege and squeeze out a truce.

With it belonging to Dany before the war starts however, they'd have no where to go which would in turn make them more likely to broker the truce. It won't matter tho because Cersei has shown to be crazy af

The only story line I find boring is the Stark boys, they bring nothing interesting.