Welcome To aBlackWeb

I gotta say, that last part was horribly written. You mean to tell that this massive naval fleet didn't see this other big ass naval fleet approaching? Guess they gotta create some conflict.

And theon didn't have enough balls to kill himself, what a detriment.

At least we got some Missandei nudes

Idk what the thing is with The on. If he rushed him of course his sister would've died. But it was the way he looked.

Regardless of what was happening up North, I always thought Arya was going to King's Landing.

She is an assassin, not a soldier. She could stealthily kill Cersei and her entire Queen's Council.

LOL at everyone disrespecting LittleFinger (LF), they just don't know...

I think LF is going to be the one to sit on the Iron Throne at the end of the series.

You guys think LF is going to try to take WinterFell when Jon leaves?

Even though the North is the largest territory in Westeros, their army have to be depleted at this point.

Fighting the Lannisters, getting slaughtered at the Red Wedding, some Stark-loyal houses probably participated in Stannis' failed Winterfell seige, and the Battle of the Bastards are all events that support this depletion theory.

The Wildlings were sent as scouts for the White Walkers, so they are unavailable.

On the other hand, the Knights of the Vale haven't been doing shit this entire time and probably suffered minimum lost in the Battle of the Bastards.

LOL at everyone disrespecting LittleFinger (LF), they just don't know...

I think LF is going to be the one to sit on the Iron Throne at the end of the series.

You guys think LF is going to try to take WinterFell when Jon leaves?

Even though the North is the largest territory in Westeros, their army have to be depleted at this point.

Fighting the Lannisters, getting slaughtered at the Red Wedding, some Stark-loyal houses probably participated in Stannis' failed Winterfell seige, and the Battle of the Bastards are all events that support this depletion theory.

The Wildlings were sent as scouts for the White Walkers, so they are unavailable.

On the other hand, the Knights of the Vale haven't been doing shit this entire time and probably suffered minimum lost in the Battle of the Bastards.

Vale Knights at this point are going to be the best reinforcements. Fresh full Calvary. Also nobody trusts LF he smart but does too much.

Vale Knights at this point are going to be the best reinforcements. Fresh full Calvary. Also nobody trusts LF he smart but does too much.

Since no one is respecting or trusting him, what you think bruh is going to do?

Bruh has no more safe in the shadows, power grabbing moves.

He tried turning Sansa against Jon, but Jon made it clear that he really doesn't want power.

He could kill or hold hostage all the Northern lords currently gathered at Winterfell for whatever purpose.

Arya, someone who specializes in disguises and stealth attacks, going back home could be no coincidence.

Last edited:
I think this episode ended like it dis for a reason. I think they are playing up the whole "Reek" story. He thought about trying to save her. But I think they both would die for no reason. Yeah, he had his post traumatic face, but I think he jumped for a reason.

this mofo
Jump.gif

I don't own photoshop but give this to somebody who does

Back