Welcome To aBlackWeb

They shocked the fuck out niggas

this is what will separate GoT from a lot of other shows that get called great

i like what GoT does in the same vein as The Wire. There are no central characters. ANYBODY can get got at any time

Power suffers from this b/c as long as Ghost is alive, it will be mainly about him and his fuck ups which kinda hamstrings the writing.

While I somewhat agree, I still feel Power can continue to be a great show even if Ghost remains alive. Breaking Bad is arguably the Goat show and both Walter and Jesse stayed alive the whole show.

While I somewhat agree, I still feel Power can continue to be a great show even if Ghost remains alive. Breaking Bad is arguably the Goat show and both Walter and Jesse stayed alive the whole show.

apples and oranges

imo, Power is interchangeable with characters. Tommy could easily be the new Ghost...the problem is, power is a soap opera trying to pass off like a drama.

Breaking bad is about Walter White. Killing him at any point other than at the end of the series makes no sense/

Tommy could never be Ghost b lol

my point is, at its core, Ghost is just Drug Dealer no. 1...Tommy could easily fill that role, and you have an entirely new dynamic at play.

You are viewing my opinion from the pov that the show is centered around Ghost so you think he cant be replaced, but how many whodini moments can a dude really have.

You just told chi, he gon forget about Ned by the next season. If Power was more ambitious and took more chances, Ghost doesnt make it out of season 2. Im not saying Power isnt a good show. Hell, its a great show imo, but i think it puts itself in a box creatively b/c everything they do has to be centered around ghost.

my point is, at its core, Ghost is just Drug Dealer no. 1...Tommy could easily fill that role, and you have an entirely new dynamic at play.

You are viewing my opinion from the pov that the show is centered around Ghost so you think he cant be replaced, but how many whodini moments can a dude really have.

You just told chi, he gon forget about Ned by the next season. If Power was more ambitious and took more chances, Ghost doesnt make it out of season 2. Im not saying Power isnt a good show. Hell, its a great show imo, but i think it puts itself in a box creatively b/c everything they do has to be centered around ghost.

I'm saying the same could be said about WW. They could've murked Walter and made the show about Gus and his enterprise (before the obvious), or about Saul (before the obvious) , made Jesse the main character, etc.

I'm saying the same could be said about WW. They could've murked Walter and made the show about Gus and his enterprise (before the obvious), or about Saul (before the obvious) , made Jesse the main character, etc.

no because the show was never about that

the show was always about a high school chemistry teacher who found out he had cancer and wanted to leave some money for his family for when he died, so he decided to start cooking meth to sell

edit: somebody came in my cubicle and messed up my train of thought...shit

Nah if me and my homie have a crew and code and he lets a bitch swoop in and change that code and kills me for it and ends up losing his life for the bitch, that mf is simp any way u slice it

You a simp for adhering to the advice of your wife over your boys?

Lemme find out I been living my life all wrong....

I'm late but when ol boy gave that speech when he and his men had taken Winterfell and he said somebody kill that fucking horm blower. That shit was hilarious then he got hit in the head and slepted. I lost it LMAO

This show is hilarious

i came in here just to say NEVER WATCHED IT
giphy.gif

Back