Welcome To aBlackWeb

well...as i see it, having the white walkers kill everyone would be the goat ending, but being that they have passed the books, im sure HBO has it to where the lannisters lose, and Danny and the Starks unite or something

my dark horse is Arya

Them niggas were simps
That bitch is dumb as a bag of rocks

Cersei>>>>>>>>>>>

At the end of the day, WINTER IS COMING aka White Walkers back in town

giphy.gif

well...as i see it, having the white walkers kill everyone would be the goat ending, but being that they have passed the books, im sure HBO has it to where the lannisters lose, and Danny and the Starks unite or something

my dark horse is Arya

Yea I'm sure it's gonna be some corny ass ending where they unite............. but at the last sec you're gonna see one of the main characters wake up with blue eyes then it cuts to credits

I told yall niggas, she's the amber rose of GOT. Ex hoe who made it to the top via simps.

giphy.gif

man, i'ma keep it real with you before we go any further

while i think this show is great, i struggle with remembering ancillary characters names

with that being said, ol boy with the scales was definitely trying to win her heart. he was hoping she would choose him so that he would become king. His motives were clear. He served her out of adoration more than loyalty.

by that, he simped her

He never wanted to be King at least not by himself he been a simp since day one whole reason he was spying on her was because he went broke and sold slaves for his ex wife. Who left anyway

He never wanted to be King at least not by himself he been a simp since day one whole reason he was spying on her was because he went broke and sold slaves for his ex wife. Who left anyway

if you doing all of that on behalf of a queen and you dont want to be king, then what is you doin?

if you doing all of that on behalf of a queen and you dont want to be king, then what is you doin?

He just wanted love. That's it. If he wanted to be King he would've stayed home. His house is known but not like that. I really think he just wanted love.

Man I watched this show all night. I fucking hate Joffrey. That dude had the girl father head chopped off and it look like he's going to rape her soon.

Back