Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

This is what I see when I read some of these posts...

HeavenlyScarceHapuka-small.gif

Head gettin so big yu bout to fly away... Scust

I don't hide my hands b y'all out here flip flopping. Of course you're going to be biased and choose his side.
My niggas you ALWAYS hiding ya hands lol

You stay saying slick....it don't matter b. He banned you. No matter who agrees or disagrees, it still happened

My niggas you ALWAYS hiding ya hands lol

You stay saying slick....it don't matter b. He banned you. No matter who agrees or disagrees, it still happened

Do you ever get tired of defending wrong doing. Du did some bullshit, admitted that even though he was wrong he'll continue the fuck shit.

What happened to holding your people accountable
real answer:

the issue as I see it is Sam does have a history of posting thinly veiled insults to people. He gives just enough so that you know who he is talking about but is generic enough to where he can say it wasn't a specific person. When you have a reputation for that kinda stuff, it's kinda hard to take him at his word that it wasn't a jab or whatever. I think Du was joking, Sam was serious (see preceding sentences). But at the end of the day, how about both of them just not mention the other's special person

ABW answer:

I'm trying to get entertained just like you

real answer:

the issue as I see it is Sam does have a history of posting thinly veiled insults to people. He gives just enough so that you know who he is talking about but is generic enough to where he can say it wasn't a specific person. When you have a reputation for that kinda stuff, it's kinda hard to take him at his word that it wasn't a jab or whatever. I think Du was joking, Sam was serious (see preceding sentences). But at the end of the day, how about both of them just not mention the other's special person

ABW answer:

I'm trying to get entertained just like you

So everytime he bring up a fat bitch he is not to be held accountable?

Back