Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

Both of them wrong, dissing the other person girl in a personal beef is wack

However a man gonna defend his girl honor by any means necessary. Moreso if that's his wife.

Wait so I can't say he laid up to one hypothetically. If I was talking about his wife I would of said her name. She is a member of this site. That was a reach, when I beef with a nigga I don't aim at nobody else. Show me otherwise b.

Shit when the nigga say I tell fairy tales do I get mad nah... that bitchass nigga just in his feelings. That shit was said Sunday and he held all that shit till Monday

Correction, @Duwop seems to be on his rag
Bruh, you don't wanna interact with me.

Don't @ me
Both of them wrong, dissing the other person girl in a personal beef is wack

However a man gonna defend his girl honor by any means necessary. Moreso if that's his wife.
The fact that this nigga never once claimed to be in a relationship or even dealing with any chick completely absolved my insult of being directed at anyone directly or indirectly.

But this nigga directly quoted me and referred to who I was laying up with

In real life... That gets you punched in the face.

On here banned for a day.

I've punched many a nigga being dead wrong, so I can give a fuck less about being wrong or right, but until I can figure out a better way to punch these bitch ass niggaz in the face for coming out their mouth sideways.... Banning it is.

Bet he don't do it again

tenor.gif

Bruh, you don't wanna interact with me.

Don't @ me

The fact that this nigga never once claimed to be in a relationship or even dealing with any chick completely absolved my insult of being directed at anyone directly or indirectly.

But this nigga directly quoted me and referred to who I was laying up with

In real life... That gets you punched in the face.

On here banned for a day.

I've punched many a nigga being dead wrong, so I can give a fuck less about being wrong or right, but until I can figure out a better way to punch these bitch ass niggaz in the face for coming out their mouth sideways.... Banning it is.

Bet he don't do it again

Ask @BNE ooopp can't ask her but I've posted my chick multiple times you bitch ass nigga. Difference between me and you is I don't get mad about words.

Wait so I can't say he laid up to one hypothetically. If I was talking about his wife I would of said her name. She is a member of this site. That was a reach, when I beef with a nigga I don't aim at nobody else. Show me otherwise b.

Shit when the nigga say I tell fairy tales do I get mad nah... that bitchass nigga just in his feelings. That shit was said Sunday and he held all that shit till Monday
Seemed like you were talking about his wife.

Surely you can see why he thought you were talking about his wife

Seemed like you were talking about his wife.

Surely you can see why he thought you were talking about his wife

Even if he was it was a fair shot to take. Du initiated that shit knowing full well his wife big. It was an easy shot to take and it was a clap back. Don't get in your feelings cause you too fucking stupid to say something clever back to a nigga you got at for no reason.

Clown behavior.

Even if he was it was a fair shot to take. Du initiated that shit knowing full well his wife big. It was an easy shot to take and it was a clap back. Don't get in your feelings cause you too fucking stupid to say something clever back to a nigga you got at for no reason.

Clown behavior.

You+made+me+spit+out+my+cereal+water+_5697ffc93d6dff785cc0b82576ce5a3e.gif

Back