Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

I know what I got at the end of the day and we know how much he got at the end of the day... I ain't trippin. The internet is public domain

Like I said I'm trying to chill. You can feel free to un delete it. Ain't no love lost between me and @Duwop tho.

View attachment 125307

Stop playing with me.
Man you the most pump fakingest bitch on this site.

Fuckn trying to chill, if you was trying to chill you wouldn't have inserted yourself in a situation that has nothing to do with you, any you damn sure wouldn't have @'d me.....

I can read every deleted post you dumb fuck.....i know everything you said...

So i take your chill and I spit that shit in your face.....bitch

Btw @Duwop set himself up for that comeback by Sam......
I don't give a fuck.....i can joke with a nigga all day .... You even half mention my wife, I'm smacking the fire out your face...

I was joking that nigga the types of chicks he likes....I ain't say shit about no specific person..... So if that's where he takes it, he gonna have to deal with getting his shit smacked...

Y'all can feel however the fuck wanna feel about it, I'd do that shit 10 times outta 10

Fight me

I don't give a fuck.....i can joke with a nigga all day .... You even half mention my wife, I'm smacking the fire out your face...

I was joking that nigga the types of chicks he likes....I ain't say shit about no specific person..... So if that's where he takes it, he gonna have to deal with getting his shit smacked...

Y'all can feel however the fuck wanna feel about it, I'd do that shit 10 times outta 10

Fight me

So you know what I like? Mighty big assumption there

Hey man y'all letting that b word fly to loosely
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you

You a bitch ass nigga.

You have no fucking heart.

Waited 3 FUCKING HOURS to fucking to respond... That's why I banned your bitch ass.

I maintain that you would NEVER have the heart to say that shit to a nigga face

And if you did, I can 100% gurantee your jaw would be on fire because I would absolutely open hand slap you in the fucking face like the bitch you is...

Y'all bitch niggaz different.... Y'all want a nigga in his feelings, y'all want to get niggaz mad.... Y'all play a lot of dumb ass games...

Well play dumb games get banned... Simple as fuck....

I can care less about your feelings..

Do something

You can hit all those reactions b it don't phase me
Then why mention it bitch?

You a petty ass kid yo.... Forreal..... You can easily just drop this shit... But you gonna keep pushing it cuz you got nuffin else.

I wasn't online allllllllll day, and this all y'all talked about.

I never said one word about why I banned you.

So who really in their feelings??

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you

You a bitch ass nigga.

You have no fucking heart.

Waited 3 FUCKING HOURS to fucking to respond... That's why I banned your bitch ass.

I maintain that you would NEVER have the heart to say that shit to a nigga face

And if you did, I can 100% gurantee your jaw would be on fire because I would absolutely open hand slap you in the fucking face like the bitch you is...

Y'all bitch niggaz different.... Y'all want a nigga in his feelings, y'all want to get niggaz mad.... Y'all play a lot of dumb ass games...

Well play dumb games get banned... Simple as fuck....

I can care less about your feelings..

Do something

Come to Texas, u wouldn't make it back to bmore b

So you know what I like? Mighty big assumption there
Exactly you dumb fuck....

So you blatantly admitting that what I said has nothing to do with your actual circumstances......

What you said was DIRECTLY aimed at my wife....

When you say .... To A MARRIED FUCKING MAN......"what you laid up with"..... You talking about his wife my nigga...... And every thing you say I'm that reference will carry a toll ......

It is what it is

Nigga hide his hands all day online, now we supposed to believe he a fucking killer??

This bitch nigga fuck around and hide behind a bush throwing pebbles at niggaz....

I promise you he don't bust shit

Come to Baltimore whore....

I even give you the fucking address...

Same rules apply....

Then why mention it bitch?

You a petty ass kid yo.... Forreal..... You can easily just drop this shit... But you gonna keep pushing it cuz you got nuffin else.

I wasn't online allllllllll day, and this all y'all talked about.

I never said one word about why I banned you.

So who really in their feelings??

You showing yo pussy tonite huh... oh you got sum liquid courage huh boy?

One of the biggest fucking states in the Continental United States

"Come to Texas... You won't make it back"

:huh2:

Nigga I post the city, street, address, and take a selfie at the fucking location...

Who sound like they really ready for smoke??

Nigga hide his hands all day online, now we supposed to believe he a fucking killer??

This bitch nigga fuck around and hide behind a bush throwing pebbles at niggaz....

I promise you he don't bust shit

You tell all these stories about knocking niggas out with no proof and a nigga supposed to believe you can beat up people

You showing yo pussy tonite huh... oh you got sum liquid courage huh boy?
No nigga....Its not 4am like the last time you ran your mouth..... I'm here now..... Had you said that shit when I was online you would have got shitted on then...

But it looks like that ban worked perfectly, cuz you waited all day for me to get online...... I'm here

Whassup

And I just woke up for work an hour ago.

I'm wide awake homie.....
I got all the time I'm the world right now

Back