Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY G.O.O.F Troop - Getting Out our feelings

And you see that I don't give a fuck. The exact same thing I've been talking about, you niggas cross the line and get bitchy when called out on it
Aint nobody bitchy but YOU

Stop acting like you got some pull around here and stay outta folks business. You be @'d when your opinion is needed

Aint nobody bitchy but YOU

Stop acting like you got some pull around here and stay outta folks business. You be @'d when your opinion is needed

Are you not in my business right now? I don't need to be @'d to give my opinion just like right now you didn't need to be to jump into what I'm doing.

Say what you want about me.
I really don't give a fuck.
Just make sure you leave it there

Are you not in my business right now? I don't need to be @'d to give my opinion just like right now you didn't need to be to jump into what I'm doing.
Waaa waaa waaa nigga

Your opinion was shit and not needed. You could have found a better way to say hello to Du

Waaa waaa waaa nigga

Your opinion was shit and not needed. You could have found a better way to say hello to Du

And you could have did the same saying hello to me, how long is this back and forth going to go. You saying I'm doing the exact same thing that you're doing. How am I in the wrong but it's fine for you

And you could have did the same saying hello to me, how long is this back and forth going to go. You saying I'm doing the exact same thing that you're doing. How am I in the wrong but it's fine for you
Somebody needed to check yo ass, so here I am

Hello CTB, good afternoon

Let me get an honest answer from you b

A nigga say you fuck with fat bitches and is told he laid up wit one, who is in the wrong?
Both of them wrong, dissing the other person girl in a personal beef is wack

However a man gonna defend his girl honor by any means necessary. Moreso if that's his wife.

Both of them wrong, dissing the other person girl in a personal beef is wack

However a man gonna defend his girl honor by any means necessary. Moreso if that's his wife.

I'm shocked by this but isn't it the same thing I said to begin with

Back