Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I missed the fight cause I was out celebrating my sister birthday, but I tuned into blue Blood sports tv and he say Gary Russel Jr. was wupping dude ass with one hand…

What do u guys think of Fury chasing this Ngannou fight? Canelo consistently no sells Usman, but Fury is openly flirting with Ngannou.

With Joshua losing, is Ngannou his biggest payday?

So Fury told Ngannu if he wants some real money... Come see him...

And lemme say real quick, it's a win win for everybody.....

1. Despite being the top heavy in UFC, and headlining a top ppv event, he would make 10x that vs Fury......

2. The boxer is rarely curious how that would stack up against a mma fighter in the mma octagon, they know they can't grapple, and would be a fish out of water. It's always the mma striker that wants to know how they stack up against the best boxers in the world. Fury is definitely that

3. Fury would prolly make more money in a big event with Ngannu than any other heavy this point.... And it might be the easier fight....

So there's a lot of motive all around. I say go for it 🤷🏿‍♂️

So Fury told Ngannu if he wants some real money... Come see him...

And lemme say real quick, it's a win win for everybody.....

1. Despite being the top heavy in UFC, and headlining a top ppv event, he would make 10x that vs Fury......

2. The boxer is rarely curious how that would stack up against a mma fighter in the mma octagon, they know they can't grapple, and would be a fish out of water. It's always the mma striker that wants to know how they stack up against the best boxers in the world. Fury is definitely that

3. Fury would prolly make more money in a big event with Ngannu than any other heavy this point.... And it might be the easier fight....

So there's a lot of motive all around. I say go for it 🤷🏿‍♂️
Lol, I asked the question and u answered me seconds later. Was that a coincidence?

What do u guys think of Fury chasing this Ngannou fight? Canelo consistently no sells Usman, but Fury is openly flirting with Ngannou.

With Joshua losing, is Ngannou his biggest payday?
Lol I was literally just reading that too....

I don't think he was chasing it.. Just speaking facts. Ngannu has said he wanted to get in the boxing ring before. He does want to know how he stacks up with those guys. And it would be a career payday for Ngannu as well. Fury is basically telling him, fuck around and find out....

I don't think he was chasing it.. Just speaking facts. Ngannu has said he wanted to get in the boxing ring before. He does want to know how he stacks up with those guys. And it would be a career payday for Ngannu as well. Fury is basically telling him, fuck around and find out....
nah, he is chasing it. Talks about it more than Ngannou.

The biggest payday was the Joshua fight that shit was for mega stupid bucks idk if that will be seen again.. but this of course will be massive i hope it happens hell why not both but it depends on Joshua but that first fight money is long gone

Plus I think fury ready to retire after a big pay day..... He prolly doesn't think any of the remaining dudes will be as tough as Wilder or can guarantee that much money... It was Joshua for a while, but his profile has dropped..., so he's looking for an out.. Ngannu will be a big pay day and end his career on a strong ko

@illed_Out

I heard the rounds were 114-114,115-113, 115-113

What you think fam ,I had to go to work last night
:js4:

I'm gonna watch tomorrow🥊🥊🥊

He was getting smacked bruh.....

I mean prolly could have did better with two arms... But I ain't giving participation points. He was getting out worked by the guy with two functional arms

but how was he getting smacked when you see the official scorecard 🤔

Like I said I’ll watch tomorrow

Oh yeah tell ya boy tank stop fighting those human piñata’s 🤷🏾‍♂️

but how was he getting smacked when you see the official scorecard 🤔

Like I said I’ll watch tomorrow

Oh yeah tell ya boy tank stop fighting those human piñata’s 🤷🏾‍♂️
He was getting out working and was doing a lot of back pedalling and trying to spin and catch homie off guard with one good punch.

And he definitely got a few good clean ones in there... It was entertaining... But any time he planted his feet and tried to trade or load up or go on the offensive.... He was losing the fuck out of those exchanges and being forced to dance on the outside.

It just wasn't enough effective aggression or countering. It looked like he was being pushed around the ring. And save for a few good shots that were way too far in between, I didn't see how he thought he was robbed

Back