Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I wonder what is the worst selling ppv of all-time. Thinking Thurman vs Barrios for $75 is going to be in the running when its all said and done.

Really wonder WTF they're thinking doing this shit?

This in the best interest but its up to Joshua
because if Joshua does his job it surely will setup the superfight andaybe just maybe they can recoup the massive payday... that was on the table a few years back

Did Demetrius Andrade deliver a lucrative offer??🤔

Cuz last I heard, Charlo and Bivol putting that bread up...

Money talks 🤷🏿‍♂️

True but Canelo doesn't want to fight Andrade. As long as Canelo will always have multiple big money offers really doesn't matter if Andrade beats the highest offer Canelo doesn't want to fight him for whatever reason.

@Playmaker88 & @toheeb27

All things being equal yall got those other women beating Clarissa Shields in they fought?

Serious question cause I've only seen Clarissa once or twice and never seen the other women fight before

@Playmaker88 & @toheeb27

All things being equal yall got those other women beating Clarissa Shields in they fought?

Serious question cause I've only seen Clarissa once or twice and never seen the other women fight before
Yes Clarissa is good, but she is not very sharp puncher.. her shit be muddy shes not a ko artist she isnt as skillful nor crafty

You fight a boxer you box a puncher she hasnt shown me any dynamic qualities or anything that denotes an IT quality aside from her self promotion good for her on that account but i want to see more

Yes Clarissa is good, but she is not very sharp puncher.. her shit be muddy shes not a ko artist she isnt as skillful nor crafty

You fight a boxer you box a puncher she hasnt shown me any dynamic qualities or anything that denotes an it quality aside from her self promotion good for her on that account but i want to see more

I respect that. Appreciate the breakdown and informative answer

Andrade beats the highest offer
Cross that bridge when you get to it....

He not trying to buy the fight, and it's clear that's where it's at right now...

As the saying goes.... He has to put his money where his mouth is

Back