Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im waiting for a Malik Scott to give some corner advice and all he saying is you gone be proud of yourself in the morning lmao nigga what?
At that point what are you gonna tell him be beaten battered compromised and the larger point is he is who he is....he is trying to appeal to his pride his emotion... the greatest fighters in the world know how to assess what's going on in the ring and adjust that a very small minority who do it expertly... a wr coaxh doesn't tell the nigga to run that route crispy and a nigga says got it coach

'I'll train Anthony Joshua but only if I can beat Deontay Wilder Saturday night, because if I get beat too, then we'll just be two losers together, like fckn Wilder and Malik Scott' - Fury

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Now everybody an expert 🤦🏿‍♂️

You put two people in the ring, ones going to be the better man. Fury was the better man. It's really that simple. He outboxed and out landed on someone he was better than. And even he himself said Wilder is still the second best heavyweight.

It's really just as deep as that. But y'all get y'all shit off.... Cuz everybody a trainer and expert now 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

He done it 3 times in a row lol in 30 rounds of boxing Wilder has barely won a round...

Wilder is not the second best heavyweight, hes just the biggest puncher...

Though I will admit, I thought Fury would get complacent and get caught this fight...

He done it 3 times in a row lol in 30 rounds of boxing Wilder has barely won a round...

Wilder is not the second best heavyweight, hes just the biggest puncher...

Though I will admit, I thought Fury would get complacent and get caught this fight...
Wilder won the first two rounds and of course the two knock down round. It's just that when fury got his rhythm he overwhelmed him.

Wilder didn't get beat by a bum or a fluke. He got beat by the best, and put him down multiple times.

No one else does that. On either way. No other heavy is beating Wilder. No one is dropping fury.

They're 1 & 2 respectively. Last night changes nothing but solidify fury as the best

it disgusted me how many niggas were rooting for tyson 🤢
It be like that .... and English niggas weren t allowed to fly in to watch the fight...

it something about black and arrogant fighters
My dog went to go see Mayweather v Hatton said he felt like he was in England .....

Wilder won the first two rounds and of course the two knock down round. It's just that when fury got his rhythm he overwhelmed him.

Wilder didn't get beat by a bum or a fluke. He got beat by the best, and put him down multiple times.

No one else does that. On either way. No other heavy is beating Wilder. No one is dropping fury.

They're 1 & 2 respectively. Last night changes nothing but solidify fury as the best

Bro he did not win the second round lol Fury gets dropped by most fighters, hes known for being chinny as is Wilder and AJ, which is why they are exciting to watch...

Wilder is definitely not number 2 in terms of linage, hes soundly behind Usyk (former undisputed cruiserweight champ and now unified heavyweight champ) and AJ (two time unified heavyweight champ)... Both Usyk and AJ have better resumes too...

Facts are Wilder has never been and never will be a good boxer, he just punches like a mule and has an awkward frame... He has no balance, no jab, he cant fight backwards, he cant keep his composure/tight when hes tired, he has no gas tank and he cant set up his punches, he wings them in hopes of hitting something... Mark Breland actually worked on that and made an improvement... He should never had got rid of Breland and the disrespect to that legend of a man was disgraceful...

Because Wilder doesnt have any real boxing fundamentals, he cant even land that devastating right hand properly, especially when hes tired, you saw him clip Fury and wobble him a few times, if he actually had proper fundamentals and turned it over he could had turned Fury's lightsout but hes never had to before fighting Fury, so hes never learned correctly...

You also saw him just throwing random punches night when Fury was nowhere near him in desperation, like miiiiiiiles away, it was almost comical... Wilder has no boxing I.Q but will always be in entertaining fights, because he will either be KO'd or KO someone BUT if he continues to fight he could end up getting seriously hurt in the ring or with dementia... Hes been KO'd and badly beaten by Fury twice, who isnt even a big puncher for a heavyweight...

Everyone's paid in full. Sent them this message...

"Damn... you had to give up funds, no excuses, all 'cause you backed an excuse-maker. Respect."

8lQ.gif

my fault if already posted

Shawn done shown he’ll have a lapse and give you one(AB,Spence) he recovered so fast both times

thats where I see TC being able to possibly make his mark and change the fight, I believe he’s a little quicker than Spence

the physicality won’t let me take him in a decision unless he hurt SP earl
y and often which I’m not ready to buy

easily One of the best matchups of last years

Thats a pick em foreal Porter has done nothing but get better... he use to be a straight cave man..that would test your manhood he has become a much better boxer than i ever thought he would be... but the torque bud gets on his punches is crazy...he will need to control his emotions and realize he is dealing with a killer

Last edited:
Back