Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you that person who bets against the Harlem Globetrotters?

band-of-misfits-monkey.gif

Malik Scott was straight in the corner with the instructions, he was on point imo

I just don’t understand why he Wilder put on weight to still be flimsy and flailing like that. Hoped they were doing it the right way

I said it before the last fight if he was going put on weight, do it thru his legs

he was gassed by the 3rd and slower for nothing

maybe he really clean some stuff up w/o BrelaNd as fall guy

thats why Joshua cut all the muscle cause he kept gassing, wilder already had gas issues. we be in tthe gym Monday, I’m done talking bout this ugh

Why are people calling this a great fight?

That requires two both fighters showing similar level of skill and fortitude... the fight certainly lacked one of 'em.

It was entertaining. That's good enough for me and my pocket.

Hehehe

Why are people calling this a great fight?

That requires two both fighters showing similar level of skill and fortitude... the fight certainly lacked one of 'em.

It was entertaining. That's good enough for me and my pocket.

Hehehe

Normally I would agree and I always rage at announcers who call game ass kicking Great fight rather than great performance bit Wilder put him down twice and there was at least a legit threat til the 8th
So it was a great fight without those ingredients i would agree

Wilder boxed well enough to win a bronze medal and defend his title over 10 times

understand you not giving a new perspective when you say that. We 15 years in

he a fighter with just enough boxing ability to not be efe.....which is a world of difference

you can’t box, wilder can’t box as well as you think he should

Wilder vs Joshua was that mega fight that was supposed to happen years ago when Fury was out of the picture, down and out and depressed on drugs. I still want to see that fight even if some of the lustre is gone. Any HW mix up between Usyk, Joshua, Wilder, Fury and Ruiz. Let's finally get a unification fight.

Hell yea.

I definitely wanna see wilder vs Joshua. idgaf, I wanna see it.

I assume wilder will beat him tho. More heart and punching power

Wilder boxed well enough to win a bronze medal and defend his title over 10 times

understand you not giving a new perspective when you say that. We 15 years in

he a fighter with just enough boxing ability to not be efe.....which is a world of difference

you can’t box, wilder can’t box as well as you think he should

He's lacking in fundamentals is what I'm saying. There's a difference between boxing and fighting. He's a fighter. He's not a good boxer.

There are 1000 wilders we fall in love with them all the time... power is intoxicating ,exciting at heavy he is amongst the gods a lower weight class those guys get found out on the way up or at the door.

Man i was watching this fight and was rooting hard for Wilder to win but Fury outclassed him in almost every way.

Hurts to say but Fury is the better boxer by far.

I been telling yall niggas this since friday night fight his heart though is something else ...maybe too much those are two bad losses in terms of damage
Bro I actually came in the thread to give you your props !! You been called this shit, and even though I knew better I still carried it off emotions.. In the back of my head I knew better that’s why I ain’t bet no real paper… But you called this shit soon as the arbitration was over…

Back