Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Tank next fight should be Chris Colbert

it’ll sell cause of Colbert mouth

Colbert got some slickness but he no better than tank just more defensive

If tank fight like Broner, he might lose but if he let his hands go, he could stop him

mikey Garcia heavy handed and know how to protect himself

It's the easiest to make and biggest fight available under PBC.

The game is all about maximum profit. The skill has to prevail over the risk....Floyd always gonna try to make the in house money first, cuz that promises the biggest payday. Mikey is a big enough name and talent to generate the 200+ ppv buys that Tank averages. And it's not like Mikey unstoppable.... It's the right challenge at the right time, for the most money possible. It's pretty much UFC rules when it's in house.

Any other fight, Teo, Devin, Ryan,Loma..... It would have to be a joint promotion.... The in house money can't be secured.... The splits have to be negotiated from gate, ppv, ring and glove size, drug testing, all the dumb shit that delays fights happens when it's a co-promotion. Floyd don't wanna deal with any of that. He set shit up to where he got good fighters he can make a lot of money with. That's essentially what he said. Which is why I think Mikey Garcia is next for Tank.

Eddie Hearn is also 100% right. The FANS wanna see Tank/Teo Tank/Ryan Tank/Haney

But the FANS don't represent the large portion of big fight casuals who will still put out 200 if not 300k ppv buys for Tank/Garcia 🤷🏿‍♂️

What we do in fight night is the same thing going on at every internet boxing forum on the entire web....

"Anybody got a link?"

They do that shit on all the Facebook groups for boxing, and they do that shit everywhere FANS talk about boxing. We talk, but we don't buy shit....

The casual big fight fans buy shit...... And they gonna buy whatever fight tank has next. Floyd knows this better than anyone and acts accordingly....

Next up Tank vs Mikey 🧐

This the thing with what I bolded. Floyd took risks earlier on so he could maximize his profit later on and control all those other things you mentioned with a cross promotion but he's not doing that with Tank.

Floyd is doing straight money grabs with Tank. Ain't nothing wrong with that if that is what they want to do.

I buy ppvs that I feel are worthy of my money if I'm not at the fight live. Being a fan of boxing I don't have time for a stream and have that shit go out in the middle of fight. I'll just pay for it if its worth my money.

I didn't buy the Charlo or any of Tank ppvs because I didn't feel they were worth my money. I'm definitely buying Spence vs Manny and Wilder vs Fury. Being a fan of the sport I ain't buying a fight for the spectacle of it. I need good competitive fights for my money and right now Tank ain't giving me that so Tank ain't getting my money.

If I don't think the fight is competitive I don't even look for a stream cause I don't give a fuck about mismatches.

You're right about casuals being the biggest supporters of buying ppv. One thing boxing people have to realize is that casuals take their cues of what fights to buy from most real boxing fans. I say that because fight promoters now barely promote fights. Ain't no more Don King type promoters out there.

I'll give you your props if Tank vs M. Garcia is next cause you called it. I don't see that fight happening next.

Funny thing the name not mentioned in that line up Tank could possibly do the most views and money with is Gary Russell Jr.

A DC vs Baltimore fight in the DC area with all the shit they have both talked to each other. All the shit DC and Baltimore people would talk to each other and both cities being really big gambling cities. That's easy money right there and it's a in-house fight.

Mikey is negotiating with Prograis for his next fight... Mikey/Tank make sense, but I would be surprised if they put Tank in with Mikey right now... They tryin to run that bag up without significant risk right now

Everybody who pays attention can see that. Funny how they keep trying to act like that's not what they're doing though.

Damn just listened to the Porter Way podcast he said the delay in Wilder vs. Fury delayed his fight and is effecting a lot of the fights Fox wanted to put on.

If Fury bullshitting that's fucked up because of how that is fucking with all the other boxers schedule and how they make their money.

Parker found out he was positive through the damn media......

Allegedly fury been having a bad camp (getting dropped) and had everyone in the gym sign nda's

puss-ass fury should be getting it in the media the same way wilder been

Back