FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Will try to rewatch the the first 2 fights before October, but from what I remember, Fury was clearly the better boxer in both fights.
I've posted several videos that prove fury cheated in the second fight and fury was knocked down twice in the first that's a loss in the cards in an unbias fight.

Last edited:
Well thats incorrect, their first match wilder won the judges were racist I mean bias. Second fight Fury clearly cheated, thats why he doesn't want to fight in the third match, since Wilder is going to cross the T's and dot the I's this time around.

Dog, take that "everything is racist" shit somewhere else. Fury made Wilder look stupid that first fight. THe only reason it was even a draw was because Wilder knocked Fury into the spirit realm briefly. Even with that, he almost fucked around and let Fury put the beats on him. I ain't even made a them for giving Wilder the draw, but you're crazy as hell if you think Wilder won that fight.

Dog, take that "everything is racist" shit somewhere else. Fury made Wilder look stupid that first fight. THe only reason it was even a draw was because Wilder knocked Fury into the spirit realm briefly. Even with that, he almost fucked around and let Fury put the beats on him. I ain't even made a them for giving Wilder the draw, but you're crazy as hell if you think Wilder won that fight.
Two knock downs win if it was any other fight also that spirit realm knock down was a knockout the ref should have called it. Your a casual boxing fan shut the fuck up with that dumbshit.

fury made Wilder look crazy by getting dropped twice and only outlanding him by 12 punches ?...

you ain’t gotta entertain the allegationS, they allegations

fury outclassing Wilder in fight 1 is blatant lying

Two knock downs win if it was any other fight also that spirit realm knock down was a knockout the ref should have called it. Your a casual boxing fan shut the fuck up with that dumbshit.

Two knock downs win? What the fuck are you talking about? You call me a casual and say some dumbshit like that. Nigga keep your one note posting in topics where it's actually relevant.

fury made Wilder look crazy by getting dropped twice and only outlanding him by 12 punches ?...

you ain’t gotta entertain the allegationS, they allegations

fury outclassing Wilder in fight 1 is blatant lying

Nigga, I don't know what you're talking about. Wilder got his two knockdowns for sure, but those are the only things of substance that he did in the whole fight. Even if you give him 10-8 rounds when he got those knockdowns (which wouldn't be true), he still wouldn't have more points.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike030270
Two knock downs win? What the fuck are you talking about? You call me a casual and say some dumbshit like that. Nigga keep your one note posting in topics where it's actually relevant.

Nigga, I don't know what you're talking about. Wilder got his two knockdowns for sure, but those are the only things of substance that he did in the whole fight. Even if you give him 10-8 rounds when he got those knockdowns (which wouldn't be true), he still wouldn't have more points.
Man stop it, the second knock down was a knockout the ref should have called it but didn't, styles make fights we all knew that Fury is a pure boxer and Wilder is a knockout artist so Fury ducking and dodging Wilder was expected, the real question was is Wilder going to knock Fury out and he did! Yall say its not about race but had Fury knocked down Wilder twice while Wilder out boxed Fury you would be on Fury's dick all the same. Also Boxing has always been about race in America.

• Ether
Reactions: illed_Out
Man stop it, the second knock down was a knockout the ref should have called it but didn't, styles make fights we all knew that Fury is a pure boxer and Wilder is a knockout artist so Fury ducking and dodging Wilder was expected, the real question was is Wilder going to knock Fury out and he did! Yall say its not about race but had Fury knocked down Wilder twice while Wilder out boxed Fury you would be on Fury's dick all the same. Also Boxing has always been about race in America.

The ref could have called it or he could have counted. If he had just called it, Wilder would have won and we all would have accepted it. Clearly, that ref would have been wrong too since Fury was able to recover. At the end of the day, scoring goes by round. Those knockdowns won Wilder those rounds, but it was a 12 round fight. Wilder didn't win that fight just because he won those particular rounds.

The ref could have called it or he could have counted. If he had just called it, Wilder would have won and we all would have accepted it. Clearly, that ref would have been wrong too since Fury was able to recover. At the end of the day, scoring goes by round. Those knockdowns won Wilder those rounds, but it was a 12 round fight. Wilder didn't win that fight just because he won those particular rounds.
Spare me the bullshit plenty of ref's and boxing analyst said what I said in regards to the second knock down being a knockout and that the win should have and normally would have gone to Wilder, also these ref's and boxing analyst believe the ref was bribed since he didn't call it. You're a casual.

Spare me the bullshit plenty of ref's and boxing analyst said what I said in regards to the second knock down being a knockout and that the win should have and normally would have gone to Wilder, also these ref's and boxing analyst believe the ref was bribed since he didn't call it. You're a casual.

lol @ you calling me a casual and your whole post being about what other people think. I never said I was a boxing expert, but I've watched enough to know that not all refs behave the same. It was a big time fight, and some refs in both boxing and MMA play it careful for fights like that.

Basically, you on some bullshit. Tyson beat the count. You're trying to claim that Wilder won because the ref didn't cheat Fury out of the opportunity to try and get up. You sound stupid.

lol @ you calling me a casual and your whole post being about what other people think. I never said I was a boxing expert, but I've watched enough to know that not all refs behave the same. It was a big time fight, and some refs in both boxing and MMA play it careful for fights like that.

Basically, you on some bullshit. Tyson beat the count. You're trying to claim that Wilder won because the ref didn't cheat Fury out of the opportunity to try and get up. You sound stupid.
You're a casual, of course I'm going to use the statements of veteran referees and expert boxing analyst over bias commentators, promoters and fans, everytime.

You're a casual, of course I'm going to use the statements of veteran referees and expert boxing analyst over bias commentators, promoters and fans, everytime.

Nobody's opinion matters when we have reality. The ref counted. Fury beat the count. So, anyone saying that the ref should have just called the fight is wrong, period.

Nobody's opinion matters when we have reality. The ref counted. Fury beat the count. So, anyone saying that the ref should have just called the fight is wrong, period.
Since you're fine with throwing away the rules and expert analysis of boxing commentators I should let you know I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

Since you're fine with throwing away the rules and expert analysis of boxing commentators I should let you know I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

Lol You're basically arguing that the ref was being racist because he counted. Counting for a downed fighter is literally one of the fundamental rules of boxing. Refs have the discretion to forgo the count to protect the fighter but there is no rule that says the ref shouldn't have counted. That's the exact opposite of the rules.

And no commentator was in the ring like the ref was. They didn't see Fury's face up close. They couldn't hear his breathing or any utterances he might have made. No one but the ref was really in a position to judge whether or not a count was necessary. So yeah, I don't really care what the commentators say when we know for a fact that the ref did the right thing by giving Fury the chance to get up.

Lol You're basically arguing that the ref was being racist because he counted. Counting for a downed fighter is literally one of the fundamental rules of boxing. Refs have the discretion to forgo the count to protect the fighter but there is no rule that says the ref shouldn't have counted. That's the exact opposite of the rules.

And no commentator was in the ring like the ref was. They didn't see Fury's face up close. They couldn't hear his breathing or any utterances he might have made. No one but the ref was really in a position to judge whether or not a count was necessary. So yeah, I don't really care what the commentators say when we know for a fact that the ref did the right thing by giving Fury the chance to get up.
You still here?