Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
They pitching the Ennis Porter fight too....

PBC got welter on lock, cuz if Ennis can get past Porter... He's an immediate title contender imo. Any and all
I doubt Porter fight Boots, I seen somewhere, maybe it was his podcast where he said he don’t want no parts of boots..

Hearn needs to tell Ryan he's nominated for biggest duck of 2021.
Heard did his job imo...

Bob the dumb ass always tryna bury fights..... Heard spoke facts this time around.....

Those are the fights fans wanna see 🤷🏿‍♂️

Tank vs Mikey Garcia up next......

I doubt Porter fight Boots, I seen somewhere, maybe it was his podcast where he said he don’t want no parts of boots..

You're right I read a headline that said Porter said he wouldn't fight Ennis. I didn't listen to podcast to hear the context he said it in though.

That's smart business for Porter not to fight Ennis. It's a lose lose for Porter. If Porter wins Ennis was still young and barely a title contender who lost his first real step up fight.

If Porter loses his stock and name plummets to damn near the bottom of the title contenders list and his asking price for his next fight goes way down.

On top that Porter vs Ennis won't get Porter any real money.

You got the wrong JoJo

if That fight don’t happen, they kept dev away

I respected the dude before, this recent performance is the 2nd fight he finished with that huge gash right over his eye while stepping up in weight
Jojo had plenty of opportunities to fight haney its only now he's popping shit on twitter I'll believe he want smoke when he signs the contract. Haney gonna wash that boy hopefully Devin gets a strength coach to knockout JoJo.

Heard did his job imo...

Bob the dumb ass always tryna bury fights..... Heard spoke facts this time around.....

Those are the fights fans wanna see 🤷🏿‍♂️

Tank vs Mikey Garcia up next......

I don't see Tank and Floyd making that fight next. IMO that's a little more risk than they are willing to take right now.

The best fight out of the group to me is Tank vs Teo.

Jojo had plenty of opportunities to fight haney its only now he's popping shit on twitter I'll believe he want smoke when he signs the contract. Haney gonna wash that boy hopefully Devin gets a strength coach to knockout JoJo.

jojo lost his 130 title on the scales in his last fight before fortuna

haney fights at 135. Fortuna was jojo first fight at 135 and he just took his mandatory spot for Devin title

idc who wins, it’s a good fight. Jojo ain’t a hoe though. He dont just talk, he come see you

Small licks add up

Very true but at the same time Tank and Floyd should never complain about folks criticizing their level of competition and not really giving Tank the respect they feel he deserves or when he not listed at all or very low on the P4P lists, etc.

It's a trade off fight smaller fights and still get paid over time by the sheer number of fights or fight bigger fights get more money, create a legacy and have less fights.

It all depends on which way a fighter and his promoter want to go.

I don't see Tank and Floyd making that fight next. IMO that's a little more risk than they are willing to take right now.

The best fight out of the group to me is Tank vs Teo.
It's the easiest to make and biggest fight available under PBC.

The game is all about maximum profit. The skill has to prevail over the risk....Floyd always gonna try to make the in house money first, cuz that promises the biggest payday. Mikey is a big enough name and talent to generate the 200+ ppv buys that Tank averages. And it's not like Mikey unstoppable.... It's the right challenge at the right time, for the most money possible. It's pretty much UFC rules when it's in house.

Any other fight, Teo, Devin, Ryan,Loma..... It would have to be a joint promotion.... The in house money can't be secured.... The splits have to be negotiated from gate, ppv, ring and glove size, drug testing, all the dumb shit that delays fights happens when it's a co-promotion. Floyd don't wanna deal with any of that. He set shit up to where he got good fighters he can make a lot of money with. That's essentially what he said. Which is why I think Mikey Garcia is next for Tank.

Eddie Hearn is also 100% right. The FANS wanna see Tank/Teo Tank/Ryan Tank/Haney

But the FANS don't represent the large portion of big fight casuals who will still put out 200 if not 300k ppv buys for Tank/Garcia 🤷🏿‍♂️

What we do in fight night is the same thing going on at every internet boxing forum on the entire web....

"Anybody got a link?"

They do that shit on all the Facebook groups for boxing, and they do that shit everywhere FANS talk about boxing. We talk, but we don't buy shit....

The casual big fight fans buy shit...... And they gonna buy whatever fight tank has next. Floyd knows this better than anyone and acts accordingly....

Next up Tank vs Mikey 🧐

Mikey is negotiating with Prograis for his next fight... Mikey/Tank make sense, but I would be surprised if they put Tank in with Mikey right now... They tryin to run that bag up without significant risk right now

Very true but at the same time Tank and Floyd should never complain about folks criticizing their level of competition and not really giving Tank the respect they feel he deserves or when he not listed at all or very low on the P4P lists, etc.

It's a trade off fight smaller fights and still get paid over time by the sheer number of fights or fight bigger fights get more money, create a legacy and have less fights.

It all depends on which way a fighter and his promoter want to go.
Easy for us to say

but when he get tuned up or even take a close L

how he going respond when his back to the wall? Straight up, I’m not sure he ready but I don’t believe in protecting fighters

that one big fight might costs you 3 easy gwallas and Force you in a string of tough fights

Back