Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Maybe I just misunderstand slander. i thought you get money for that

Come on you know people don't always sue for slander. It's a lot shit people can sue for that they don't because don't want to go through the hassle especially if what was said ain't fucking up their money.

It's possible Breland could sue later on down the line if he wants to train and folks don't want to work with him because they believe what Wilder said.

Nobody knows if Wilder water was tainted. Hell Wilder don't even know for sure. Wilder has come out with too many "reasons" as to why he lost. With the 1st being the weight of his ring walk costume.

That's a fucked up accusation to make on somebody with no proof at all.

I don't know if its for every boxing jurisdiction but when bottled water is used in the corner only UNOPENED bottles can be brought to the ring and used. So any water Breland actually gave Wilder was from an unopened bottle depending on the rules of the state where the fight took place.
It’s not a fucked up accusation if you were accused of cheating in the past...

Before the first Wilder fight, Fury relinquished his boxing license in the UK because he was facing an 8 year ban for using steroids..

Anthony Joshua stated that when he fights Fury it should be on UK soil because him and Fury are from there and they’re the UK’s biggest stars in boxing and it’s a unification title bout with all of the heavyweight belts on the line... Fury vs Joshua would be a huge fight for the UK..

But Fury can’t fight there because if he try to get his boxing license back, the committee over there will reopen the steroid investigation...

It’s not a fucked up accusation if you were accused of cheating in the past...

Before the first Wilder fight, Fury relinquished his boxing license in the UK because he was facing an 8 year ban for using steroids..

Anthony Joshua stated that when he fights Fury it should be on UK soil because him and Fury are from there and they’re the UK’s biggest stars in boxing and it’s a unification title bout with all of the heavyweight belts on the line... Fury vs Joshua would be a huge fight for the UK..

But Fury can’t fight there because if he try to get his boxing license back, the committee over there will reopen the steroid investigation...

LLS did you even read what I wrote? My whole post was about Wilder and Breland issues and accusations and you respond with a whole post about Fury. Who I never even mentioned or spoke on.

I ain't putting cheating past Fury cause he's done it in the past.

LLS did you even read what I wrote? My whole post was about Wilder and Breland issues and accusations and you respond with a whole post about Fury. Who I never even mentioned or spoke on.

I ain't putting cheating past Fury cause he's done it in the past.
Breland did an interview where he stated he never gave Wilder water during any of his fights, then video surfaces of Breland handing Wilder water..

Bro no disrespect, but I don’t like to get into the cheating shit cause as of right now, none of it can be proven as 100% fact, so this will be my last post discussing this subject..

Real rap Wilder a hoe ass nigga for the way he went about this lost but at the same time i can understand why he is grasping at ANY little conspiracy theory he can to justify why an outside force had to be at play and not just his skill at boxing. To reach that level of success you gotta be a bit egotistical and narcissistic and the male ego is very fragile. That loss was world shattering for him and mentally it took him to a place its really hard to come out of to continue to be successful in a sport thats 90% mental.

This is why the longer you see fighters stay undefeated the more they choose to cherry pick opponents instead of jus fighting the best.

Honestly a win against broner doesn't do much imo. Niggas will talk more about how AB looked in his lost than how good the other fighter was.
If any of the fab4 light weights move up to fight him.... It'll be big money

Back