Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I think stylistically Andrade is a bad match up for a lot of fighters but I still dont know how to rate him. I don't know if he's good enough. To be honest Canelo is the only one in the MW division that I can say I'm very impressed with. I think Canelo is by far the best at 160.

Any of you listen to the Hotboxin with Mike Tyson podcasts on Youtube. They're fucking great. I listened to the one with LL Cool J over the weekend. A lot of knowledge being dropped as well as jokes

How long Andrade and Charlo going avoid each other

At some point these dudes gotta realize, GGG/Canelo ain’t gon let them come up off their name. Unify and gain some leverage, build your profile. There’s nobody else. Stop ducking cause the risk/reward ain’t in their favor

How long Andrade and Charlo going avoid each other

At some point these dudes gotta realize, GGG/Canelo ain’t gon let them come up off their name. Unify and gain some leverage, build your profile. There’s nobody else. Stop ducking cause the risk/reward ain’t in their favor

Who do you think would win Andrade or Charlo??? It's a match-up I don't think will happen anytime soon. If they do fight I think Andrade would frustrate Charlo and win on points.

Who do you think would win Andrade or Charlo??? It's a match-up I don't think will happen anytime soon. If they do fight I think Andrade would frustrate Charlo and win on points.
I agree with your whole post

Charlo too Straight forward. Sulecki can fight and Andrade made him look steps slow all night

Crawford stuck to the point where Arum/Top Rank don’t even know what to do with him

People gotta make best decision for themselves but resigning and locking his self in always seemed short sighted. Their track record proves they can only take a dark skinned person or anyone so far. On top of that, he knew all the opponents for the division was going be with Haymon.

It kind of just is what it is now. He in limbo. Heard the frustration in a video posted of him where he said “y’all gotta ask them”(PBC side/Spence)

Errol packed out the stadium with Mikey Garcia. Assuming he moves past Porter w/o trouble

Canelo-Spence big business. Golden Boy/DAZN struggling and they trying to avoid GGG. Wouldn’t be surprised if Oscar dead serious

Crawford made a business decision, is what it is. If Errol feel good about taking that fight 2 classes up, I wanna see it

Last edited:
spence gotta beat bud first.......he gotta do it, lol

Yeah man...i think he looking for that pay day.

But ive seen interviews with people saying he spars heavyweights and hold his own. Its possible...but he need to see Bud first.

Wilder is celebrating like he knocked Joshua out, dude should be pissed hes missed out on prolly one of boxings biggest ever paydays...

I think him and Josh fighting is still going to happen and i think it will still be big. Not as big if they were both undefeated but still

Back