Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
canelo got that 3-3

ggg so scared of the counter he's not finishing his combinations.

Fckn robbery, I had GGG by 3-4 rounds, I didnt score it but that silly cunt Adalaide Byrd giving Canelo 8 rounds?!?!?! The bitch shoudnt be ANYWHERE near a boxing ring... She seems to always give crazy results, I think it was Bob Arum that tried to ban her from one of his events...

GGG seems to be getting past his prime though, I remember him as an amateur and before he was with Abel Sanchez, I think he used to use angles like Lomachenko and cut the ring off, but over the last 3-5 years since no one would fight him and he settled from non elite fighters, I think he has picked up bad habits knowing he would stalk and walk though fighters, I think he is about 10 years older then Canelo, I believe he would of bodied Canelo 3-4 years ago... Credit to both fighters though, it was a great fight, GGG took some big shots, imo shots he would of avoided years back...

Last edited:
Mrs. Byrd has a history of strange scoring. It was interesting that she was allowed to judge this fight. There isn't much boxing as a sport can do about this but fighters and promoters have to ask the commission to remove judges that constantly get score completely wrong.

I scored it 116-112 GGG

CANELO won the first three and tried for the KO in the last...He knew he was behind...

Canelo wins the rematch...

He know GGG is shook of his power and will freeze up when Canelo throws combos

I scared it the same, but I still think GGG will win the rematch. If he wasn't so afraid of the counter he would've completed his combinations like he normally does, he was 1-2 and backin up the whole fight. I think he's gonna apply pressure in the rematch.

That's prolly the discrepancy in scoring.

Ringside GGG prolly looked like a mannequin when Canelo was throwing combos

Bruh...GGG was afraid of the power and speed...

Canelo took that last round off of pure aggression...

GGG jab was marvelous....that's how he won the fight, and with great foot work...putting Canelo against the ropes...But those are adjustments that can be made...

Being shook when a young cat is fast as shit can't be adjusted....

Canelo ran in every round but 1,2 and 12. GGG was the aggressor the entire fight and landed way more punches. Its gonna be worse for Canelo this time around. Cuz now he no longer fears Canelo.

They both gave the other too much respect

2nd fight gonna be a war....

Mexico got this

Norma
They both gave the other too much respect

2nd fight gonna be a war....

Mexico got this
nornally we agree on boxing but I disagree this time. GGG is the better boxer and is stronger that Canelo. Canelo is great when you stay in front of him and just swing. He isn't going to beat a great boxer puncher unless GGG makes it an all out war.

GGG was missing a lot of those punches he was getting credit for...

And I feel like Canelo backed him up more than once with body shots....

In a rematch I think they both throw more and that favors Canelo...

Lol I guess we betting on the rematch too

Bruh...GGG was afraid of the power and speed...

Canelo took that last round off of pure aggression...

GGG jab was marvelous....that's how he won the fight, and with great foot work...putting Canelo against the ropes...But those are adjustments that can be made...

Being shook when a young cat is fast as shit can't be adjusted....

Bro you think GGG was afraid of Canelo's power and speed??? lol I would say he respected his power thats about it… Canelo landed his best punches and he walked through them AND he was the pushing Canelo back most of time whilst also dictating the pace of the fight the majority of the time… Not to mention he apparently spars light heavyweights lol

It was a great fight, Canelo was sharp (he is what 10 years younger after all???) I think a 25 year old GGG would KO a 25 Canelo, fact is GGG is getting on and as Ive said years of people ducking him and him having to fight mediocre fighters in his prime for years haven’t helped him, I think its made him fall into bad habits, like stalking instead of cutting the ring off, and taking a punch to land one instead of making angles and setting traps...

Youre right that Canelo's body shots were great, and thats something I think GGG should of done more to stop Canelo from running and moving the whole night, thats not a diss, Canelo's movement was a dope strategy because I dont think he would win in a shoot out with him...

Even though I dont believe in Compubox Stats, they still favour GGG but I thought Canelo was getting far to much credit for punches that didnt land or were blocked/partially blocked...

Back