Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuck them damn spreads man!!! I knew from the first round he was gonna get knocked df out.

Who are the top 5 pound for pound boxers in the game (excluding mayweather)?

Where do yall rank the charlo bros?

Officially??? Most people go by 'The Ring Magazines' rankings:

1. Ward
2. GGG
3. Crawford
4. Loma
5. Rigo

I cant really argue with Ward as he tamed imo a monster in Kovalev... But imo who ever wins in GGG/Canelo they should be number 1... Also Loma is fighting Rigo too, which is an awesome fight, so again, its like damn who ever wins there thats a massive win for either...

I was gutted that Roman Gonzalez got KTFO last week, especially as the Super Fly's are starting to get attention now, dude got a massive hype up to the casual fans, but at the tail end of his career after he blasted his way through the weights... And Ive heard people saying 'ahhh he was overrated' Im explaining to them politely the are talking schitt!!! They should of watched him 5 years ago not his last 2-3 fights, dude is in his early 30's, thats like early 40's at that weight... Before his loss he would of made my top3 P4P list EASILY... But the bias at the lower weights is disgraceful...

Still Im glad the lower weights are getting a push now, that 'Super Fly' card was one of the best of the year, Naoya Inoue looked incredible... Keep an eye for Lee Selby and Kal Yafai... I think Inoue will reign though and that if he was from North America or the UK/Ireland he would get a mega machine behind him...

Yall are more knowledgeable than me, but idk b, Jermell seems like the real deal. We'll see how he does against Lubin.

If you seen Charlo you seen James Kirkland, you seen Jeff lacy,

I mean he might be different....you always hope for it.....But we'll see

I'll take yall word for it. I haven't been keepin up with boxing like i used to, so I've been watching mad fights all week, came across charlo's fights, homie seems legit. Ofc Crawfords a problem. Bout to check out some Ward, Loma and Rigo fights now.

Watched ward's last fight, wasn't that impressive, he won off multiple low blows. Ima watch a few more tho.

Back