Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like EVERYBODY is mad at me!!??!!

How the fuck?????!!!!!!

All I did was laugh and say yea Unc can drive.....I knew i had a pint of Jose curvo.....I drank like 8 beers.......it makes sense to let the 60 year old nigga drive.....He stone cold sober.....

Nigga had me blown Bruh

Bruh I'm so fucked up right now.

Like I was drunk....I get it.....I've driven worse.....But I'm older...family man....chilling with family....

Why fight it? Why be that drunk dude who insists on driving. I with family....don't geek....let Unc drive....

That's what I told myself......

I ended up driving after he changed the tire.....But I was not happy about it......and this nigga STILL ain't show up to get me a new tire

Wait, this happened last night or are you retelling a story from your past

Last night Bruh...

I'm still hung over. Just threw up in the back yard

Ryan Burnett v Zhakiyanov confirmed for October 21st!!! Cant wait to see Burnett out again, dude looks the biznizz, imo he can pretty much do everything PLUS its a unification fight which makes it even better, gotta respect him not taking wack fights and holding his IBF title hostage, hes going straight into a unification after winning his title...

One of the goat strawweights/flyweights, but like dimetrious johnson in the ufc, the smaller divisions don't get a lotta shine and the divisions are kinda shallow too.

Ion think floyd needs to tie or break his record though, it's about who you beat, not how many times you won.

Ricardo Lopez is a true all time great... Off the top of my head people forget Chavez Sr was 88-0 or near it, Sugar Ray was 40-0 before he lost to Jake LaMotta, but then went on a 90-0 (or near it) run avenging LaMotta 5 times in the process... Another GOAT Ruben Oliveres was I think 61-0, plus all these great fighters daum near fought all the best around them and in the right weight classes (none of this catch weight rubbish)... Oh the real Kid Chocolate was I think 56-0...

Floyd was a great fighter no doubt, but I dont care about his record, I care more about who fighters fought, when they fought them, who they lost to and bounced back etc I put Floyd in my top 15 of all time...

Back