Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Bud doesn’t have a fight right now and neither does Boots…

People say Bud nor Boots has fought any real competition at 147…

If Bud fight Boots right now and beat him, that would make Bud the WBO champion, the IBF interim champion and also Errol Spence mandatory!

If Boots fight Bud right now and beat him, that would give Boots the WBO belt and he’d still be the IBF interim champion making him Errol’s mandatory…

The winner of Bud vs Boots would be in position to push for a mandatory undisputed championship fight with Errol Spence at 147….
This ain’t really happening too risky for either side before the pay day

Had a lengthy in person chat with Stephen Espinoza on why the Spence vs Crawford talks broke down, and gives his insight on Crawford's demands (no guarantee, approval of expenses ) if the two sides started talking again and if hes confident we see the fight by end of 2023

Fulton/Inoue would be GOAT!!! Two of best active fighters, actually fighting eachother... I dont think it will happen though, I dont wanna get my hopes up as just cant see PBC making the fight, especially in Japan... Looks like both fighters are trying to make it happen, they need to TELL their promoters get it sorted...

Inoue winning the undisputed, dropping all the belts and signing to face the best in division in a the space of a couple weeks would be a boss move haha going from LIGHT FLYWEIGHT to Super Batam with 90% KO ratio too, sheeeashhh...

How the fck is Plant/Benavidez PPV too wtf??? Its a decent Saturday night fight... PPV is out of hand...

Back