FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Roy Jones Jr tryna train guys to fight like him.... He just setting them up to get knocked out like him 😫🤦🏿‍♂️💪🏿✊🏿
Exactly had all his mannerism and all of his flaws and none of his speed , timing or reflexes ..

First thing i though was Roy.. it kinda slipped my mind that he trained him for a second i was saying this nigga lookin like Roy .. and it was confirmed by the mention

Too many flick jabs he wasnt stickin nothing

Reactions: Koltrain and Duwop
Eubank Jr has always been lax on defence - and even worse he's always come up short when he stepped up in class. I always had big hopes for his career but he's never had a real direction or plan for his career. Might be time to hang em up if you're getting sparked out by Liam Smith

• Ether
Reactions: thefrenchwood
Eubank Jr. has always fought like that tbh Roy didnt change him that much, he tried to get him moving his feet abit more thats all... Hes always had a low guard and no gears to go through...

Jr. has never been good either, his best wins were over a shot James Degale and shot Liam Williams... His 3rd best win was NOT fighting Conor Benn as it raised his profile to people thinking was ever world level lol

Tony has to run it back with Joe at some point for the injustice at the Rio Olympics. Joe will give him that work!

Random fact. My sister is actually in the background of the uncropped version of this picture hahaha

Did your sister get a pic with HOV???