Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Sounds like you worked yourself into a bag of bath salts brother. Nonsense booking ≠ "new wave kafabe". Tf are you talking about

Sounds like you worked yourself into a bag of bath salts brother. Nonsense booking ≠ "new wave kafabe". Tf are you talking about
Nah g lmao

Your paragraph about power plays and sinister politics aint got shit to do with non sensical booking. Thats you reading rumors purposely propagated to get a certain reaction

Cause this match being booked DOES make sense the BL story was always gonna end with Rocky vs Roman

Folks issue is that they pissed because its happening NOW.

Rock and Roman (and the BL) wouldnt have any physical interactions during this build if I was booking.

I would lean into the elders wanting this to be honorable and explicity forbid any interference or shenanigans before or during the match.

Have Roman continue to try to over rule the elders and have Solo and Jim refuse cause the elders word >>> yours

When he beats Rocky he is an egomaniac and now he is “The Only One” and operates as if he dont need them anymore

Jim and Solo leave (and reconcile with Jey)

Now its just Roman and his wise man left.

Leads to a true 1 v1 at SS and Cody “Finishes the story”
I'd have similar beats just reverse the match order. I think fan sentiment might force their hand, necessitating that Cody gets the Mania match.

Roman can go berserker mode about the loss, and by the time the match with Rock happens he'd have alienated everyone, and they'll turn their backs on him.

I'd have similar beats just reverse the match order. I think fan sentiment might force their hand, necessitating that Cody gets the Mania match.

Roman can go berserker mode about the loss, and by the time the match with Rock happens he'd have alienated everyone, and they'll turn their backs on him.
Yeah the vocal minority is who is gonna be the majority of those in attendace and Philly is def a smart mark town

So I can see something being done to mitigate the negative shit thats inevitable to happen

Or they can just say “fuck em” lol

Either way I expect to be thoroughly sports entertained

Yeah the vocal minority is who is gonna be the majority of those in attendace and Philly is def a smart mark town

So I can see something being done to mitigate the negative shit thats inevitable to happen

Or they can just say “fuck em” lol

Either way I expect to be thoroughly sports entertained
Well personally that's my preferred timeline. If only to see @Chi-Town B's meltdown.

Nah g lmao

Your paragraph about power plays and sinister politics aint got shit to do with non sensical booking. Thats you reading rumors purposely propagated to get a certain reaction

Cause this match being booked DOES make sense the BL story was always gonna end with Rocky vs Roman

Folks issue is that they pissed because its happening NOW.
It doesn't, but it's a direct correlation of it. Two different sentiments. I feel people would be less inclined to be confused/annoyed if this actually made sense and didn't make everyone involved besides Roman look bad. We ain't getting worked, it's just dumb lol.

It's how they got to it which is the issue. They pretty much told us the rumble don't matter, they told us the other champ don't matter.

This could all been averted if they just had cody just accept seth's challenge and Roman walking out last night upset and then the rock come out.

Ima be at Mania this year so I can give yall live ground level reports lol
Ima be throwing shit at you from the luxury box

a4a98juxhhn71.gif

It's how they got to it which is the issue. They pretty much told us the rumble don't matter, they told us the other champ don't matter.

This could all been averted if they just had cody just accept seth's challenge and Roman walking out last night upset and then the rock come out.
Mania has two main events

If Cody takes on Seth is he not main eventing? Which would render the Rumble win relevant correct?

When the WHC was created even tho they gave it to seth and he has been a great champ the whole smart wrestling world been saying that it dont matter despite the way they booked that title

Because “everybody knows Romans belt is the top prize”

WWE never booked that title as secondary to Roman it was the vocal minority that decided it was a lesser prize.

Mania has two main events

If Cody takes on Seth is he not main eventing? Which would render the Rumble win relevant correct?

When the WHC was created even tho they gave it to seth and he has been a great champ the whole smart wrestling world been saying that it dont matter despite the way they booked that title

Because “everybody knows Romans belt is the top prize”

WWE never booked that title as secondary to Roman it was the vocal minority that decided it was a lesser prize.
I'm not a person who believes that two main events nonsense. The mania main event is the very last match

It doesn't, but it's a direct correlation of it. Two different sentiments. I feel people would be less inclined to be confused/annoyed if this actually made sense and didn't make everyone involved besides Roman look bad. We ain't getting worked, it's just dumb lol.
People are confused, annoyed and upset because the match they want is not happening at Mania.

Thats the issue

Nothing more.

Back