Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Probably being naive but they gotta factor in the negative sentiment into their calculus right?

Bloodline beat down Rock. Cody steps up to answer the call. Rock endorses Cody/takes out the bloodline at Mania which in turn sets up the Roman match for later in the year. Rocky 2 mixed with Rocky 4.

Idk how you look at this as the most disliked video in your company and STILL roll with it

It aint even like the disparity of likes and dislikes aint that bad, shit is abysmal lmao

For a company that loves touting its record breaking stats the thought of them ignoring this is amusing

Probably being naive but they gotta factor in the negative sentiment into their calculus right?

Bloodline beat down Rock. Cody steps up to answer the call. Rock endorses Cody/takes out the bloodline at Mania which in turn sets up the Roman match for later in the year. Rocky 2 mixed with Rocky 4.
Rock and Roman (and the BL) wouldnt have any physical interactions during this build if I was booking.

I would lean into the elders wanting this to be honorable and explicity forbid any interference or shenanigans before or during the match.

Have Roman continue to try to over rule the elders and have Solo and Jim refuse cause the elders word >>> yours

When he beats Rocky he is an egomaniac and now he is “The Only One” and operates as if he dont need them anymore

Jim and Solo leave (and reconcile with Jey)

Now its just Roman and his wise man left.

Leads to a true 1 v1 at SS and Cody “Finishes the story”

They've got everybody invested. They're doing that press event and people will tune in just to see what happens. Especially since Cody will be there

So you doubt he's using his influence to win like he did to get the match.
Rock may be uber famous but he respect the traditions of the biz and he will go out on his back to give that rub to lil cuz

Rock has NEVER had a prob with putting people over. You think thats gonna suddenly change now when actual family is involved?

Rock may be uber famous but he respect the traditions of the biz and he will go out on his back to give that rub to lil cuz

Rock has NEVER had a prob with putting people over. You think thats gonna suddenly change now when actual family is involved?
Apparently he don't if he pulled this move.

They've got everybody invested. They're doing that press event and people will tune in just to see what happens. Especially since Cody will be there
If people don't think that WWE is purposely manipulating and utilizing social media to hype this match I got beachfront property in Montana to sell lol

This is obviously all a power play of shitty politics on Dwayne's part. He even brought in former head of creative Brian Gewirtz to be heavily involved in this process aka be the back-up plan for WHEN Rock leverages him in position over Triple H.

I'm all for not being smark mark couch bookers and enjoying the product but this is a slap in the face to fans who were pursauded by WWE to be invested in a storyline for 2 years straight. They better call an audible.

This is obviously all a power play of shitty politics on Dwayne's part. He even brought in former head of creative Brian Gewirtz to be heavily involved in this process aka be the back-up plan for WHEN Rock leverages him in position over Triple H.

I'm all for not being smark mark couch bookers and enjoying the product but this is a slap in the face to fans who were pursauded by WWE to be invested in a storyline for 2 years straight. They better call an audible.
Kafabe in fact…

Is NOT dead lol

Back